What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here goes Nugs quickie hydro run, 400w rdwc, gl120l - Afgoo, Blue Dream, Bubblewreck

IamNug

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

IamNug

hiya tricky1, looks like today is day 10 veg under the 400w hps 18/6. just trimmed some leaves off the blue dream to try and avoid powdery mildew but I am considering taking out the whole plant, still I might need to do a precautionary treatment of sterilizing everything somehow. We will see how it goes.

M

MacGyver420

can we see some pics of the PM please??? i cant make any out from the above pics

id say veg those for at least a month before you flower them; id also say mash all the buds you can directly under that 400 watt to make it do some work for you

; top your girls now while they are still young you will have a million bud sites
=)

peace; chicken grease

IamNug

sup friends!

mac-g, i will get a pic if/when the PM reoccurs. I'm trying to eliminate it. :) I'd like to veg a month but may have to keep this run to the minimum time. Still I may top them soon to keep the bubblewrecks, and the blue dream, then ill have the 3 club genes saved.

Have some new seeds to pop also. :D

Dodsknark, thanks for checking out this run! I'll get some more pics soon!

homemade trail mix edibles, TASTY:
picture.php

blueberry kush or krush, can't remember foaf seeds:
picture.php

IamNug

plant Rx

plant Rx

the blue dream plant, already have removed ~ over 10 fan leaves. I think it's powdery mildew. I may end up spraying it with dilluted apple cider vinegar or if I get some baking soda, that. Or maybe rub dilluted bleach on the leaves? Thanks for any tips on how to eliminate this quickly. It's kinda visible on the lower left two fan leaves. That is where it is starting:
picture.php

clean new upper leaf:
picture.php

the lower leaf just new white fuzzy shit basically overnight ... pretty scary!:
picture.php

IamNug

Hello friends,

Yea, I'm really having a hard time with the decision to chop the blue dream or not, I need to spray it down with some sort of chemical. I'm right on the verge of pulling that bucket and trying to save the genetics for later. It's just my worst fear that damage I cannot see has been done because these plants are looking so happy. Just this morning, I was looking at my highly anticipated bubblewrecks, 2 of 3 confirmed females, the 3rd is probably female too since it came from an isolated pollen sack on a killer sack of buds. If I flower right now, they should end up at least 4 feet tall. Just hung up on that blue dream. so sad, the blue dream has a wicked smell in veg already.

Take it easy friends...

IamNug

Day 0 clones: yesterday I removed the blue dream.. cut it into 14 pieces and soaked in bleach water. Then swished in plain water, dipped in hormone and stuck into my bubble cloner. I sterilized all around with some 91% alcohol.

Another disturbing discovery was these little bugs living mainly in the rock wool of the blue dream. Maybe root aphids or something, I can't figure it out yet. They are nasty looking and under microscope have this huge pointed needle sticking out of their face.

So I need to flush out the hydro system and add some sort of bug killing chemicals. Today is day 12 veg under 18/6. Still haven't touched the res after the initial filling with ~150ppm nutrients and plants are going strong as ever.

M

MacGyver420

wow nice pic of the bug!

your best bet is to go post that pic in the cannabis infirmary section you will get a bunch of good guesses

ive got some bugs in my coco too; thats what i get for not using b'cuzz this time around
they are very small and white; can only see them when i water because some rise to the surface, going to try some azamax see what happens

IamNug

day 14 - 18/6
picture.php

afgoo
picture.php

bubblewreck 3 of 3 female seeds
picture.php

bubblewreck close
picture.php

day 14 - 18/6 - drank the 5 gal rez
picture.php

day 1 cuttings
picture.php

!PeAcE!

Hey buddy I would wrap the bottom and top of that cloner with something to keep the inside dark and protect the root development. You dont want light getting in it causes stress.

IamNug

!PeAcE!, i was thinking about punching holes in panda film and put them through, never had to in the past though. gotta find my hole punch. :D

!PeAcE!

!PeAcE!, i was thinking about punching holes in panda film and put them through, never had to in the past though. gotta find my hole punch. :D

Yea bro Im just lookin out for yah definitely get that thing covered, im just saying you will have healthier clones from my experience. keep it up though ive been having fun keeping an eye on your grow.
goodluck

IamNug

i added panda film , not only does it darken the rez, but adds support for the cutting. I just made a slit with a knife since I couldn't find my hole punch. The slit probably works better anyways.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts