What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here goes Nugs quickie hydro run, 400w rdwc, gl120l - Afgoo, Blue Dream, Bubblewreck

IamNug

some pics from a few days ago...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fat J

Sup Nuggg ^.^ lookin spectacular, nice fat nuggz, I had PM issues in the past - burn sulphur, asap, itll kill the PM and it wont come back, i tried MANY homebrew PM remedies that worked, well, but it came back 2 weeks later, get more airflow thru the room and burn sulphur, oh yeah, burn sulphur.

I have some spray thet is 10% sulphur and like .8% pyrethrin, cost 15 bucks at home depot, called orchard spray and its OMRI listed (organic) i just spray once halfway thru veg and once more just b4 I flip to 12/12 - it is the shizznit, but it shouldnt be used in bloom (no sprays in bloom... im sure u know)

I would highly reccomend gettin some and hittin ur veggies with it.

Also, Nice time-lapse, baller status - I would be worried about doin it in bloom tho, time it so it only takes pics when the light's on or yu gonna grow some nanners 4 sho... been there, it sucks.

Nice to see the setup man, I been thinkin I may do dwc on the next round... ur setup is super clean, may copy most of it ^.^

Stay High

IamNug

thanks for checking in, fat j!

thanks for the tips on the powdery mildew. next time maybe will be able to keep that in check.

thanks for the compliments! I'd highly recommend a dwc setup like this one.

I will have mine set back up before long.

I had some more bullshit occur and didn't even get to chop this run, someone else did but I still got all the nugs.

Unfortunately I let someone hold the bubblewreck clones for me and they all died and I'm pretty sad about that. but will hopefully find something else like it in the future.

*saying prayers to find another strain like that one*

ttys!

Sup Nuggg ^.^ lookin spectacular, nice fat nuggz, I had PM issues in the past - burn sulphur, asap, itll kill the PM and it wont come back, i tried MANY homebrew PM remedies that worked, well, but it came back 2 weeks later, get more airflow thru the room and burn sulphur, oh yeah, burn sulphur.

I have some spray thet is 10% sulphur and like .8% pyrethrin, cost 15 bucks at home depot, called orchard spray and its OMRI listed (organic) i just spray once halfway thru veg and once more just b4 I flip to 12/12 - it is the shizznit, but it shouldnt be used in bloom (no sprays in bloom... im sure u know)

I would highly reccomend gettin some and hittin ur veggies with it.

Also, Nice time-lapse, baller status - I would be worried about doin it in bloom tho, time it so it only takes pics when the light's on or yu gonna grow some nanners 4 sho... been there, it sucks.

Nice to see the setup man, I been thinkin I may do dwc on the next round... ur setup is super clean, may copy most of it ^.^

Stay High

M

MacGyver420

was wonderin what happened to ya =P

sucks to lose clones; i know how you feel i ditched all my clones from bugs; but i just picked up a new one that im pretty excited about; im sure youll find some heady new clones as well

-- take it easy man bro --

Latest posts

Latest posts