What's new

Here comes the rain

T

ThirstyKenny

:Thirsty gives rustlin' a big manly hug: We'll get through it mate, it'll be ok ;)

just a heads up that its getting pretty wild out there along the nsw north coast,alot of flood warnings have been issued for the major river systems,take care everyone

Terroir

Another cracker building on the horizon for next week for you north coasters.

Same for brisbane and bundy. Next few weeks are going to be ugly.

Attachments

• gfs.raincast.bsch.init-2013022118z.start-24.stop-192.qld.png
    gfs.raincast.bsch.init-2013022118z.start-24.stop-192.qld.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 20
  • gfs.raincast.bsch.init-2013022118z.start-0.stop-192.nsw.png
    gfs.raincast.bsch.init-2013022118z.start-0.stop-192.nsw.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 13
  • gfs.raincast.bsch.init-2013022118z.start-0.stop-192.wa.png
    gfs.raincast.bsch.init-2013022118z.start-0.stop-192.wa.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 15
T

ThirstyKenny

Damn bro, was gonna work on my tan over the next few days too :cool: Guess i'll have to stay indoors and get stoned instead. Always something to do in this inclement weather :D

N

noyd666

:biggrin: nice lil bit o soft rain o/night dropped the bloody temp a bit, hella smash at daytona at finish this morning, maybe people in crowd hurt? have a good day folks.:yay::gday:

600mm+ in the last 3 days,no power for over 2 days,was flooded in for 24hrs,power is a trickle at the moment,just got computer,internet and tv,flickering lights,pretty fucked up....dont even ask about my babies,theyve disappeared....fuck it!!!

bushweed

Veteran
After years of seeing storms come thru, I've gotten used to going to a plot and seeing plants down and branches snapped. Yesterday morning 2 of 4 plants I checked were over. Good thing with sats is if you get to them quickly enough and right them, they usually keep growing....until the next low pressure system decides to hang around for a week. Tough life being a farmer....even a hobby one.:dunno:

Terroir

plenty more to come. Last night was fun. Trees and branches all over the place this am.

Mexicans get a good drink aswell in the next one and north coasters get abit of a break but that can change in a day or 2.

And then we have old mate TC Rusty up off WA makeing him self known. Him and his mate an un named low south of indo. WHere these two decide to go who knows however im betting South OZ.

Attachments

• prec7.jpg
    prec7.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 11
  • gfs.raincast.bsch.init-2013022400z.start-0.stop-192.aus.png
    gfs.raincast.bsch.init-2013022400z.start-0.stop-192.aus.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 14

ozzieAI

Veteran
missin the worst of it up here...just storms rolling through most days...

sorry to hear of the plant loss RL...been there myself...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:gday: Stay Safe all you aussie outdoors growers, still a lot of wild weather about :gday:

S

Sat X RB

more rain here. hasn't stopped and we're on the way to 200mm. nothing like the last event but because the ground is soaked all is flooded again. bruce hwy cut at Gympie.

two of my more buxom ladies have objected to this rain. they are in a state of swoon, lolling about as if they've become rubber. now held up by the garden fence.

will post a pic in overgrow when the sun shines again ... IF the sun shines again.

cheers!