What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Herbal cannabis extracts

dreaded

Hey Herbalistic :wave: , nice kief shots. I'm just getting into saving kief & has recently bought a kief box... like the ones on the bay.. double screened, and was wondering was that suficient, or do i need to get something else?
sorry for the dumb for i have never done this before. :lurk:
p.s. also the easiest way to press plz.

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
I think that is perfect way to start sieving your own :yes: I dont even have a such, I just have this grinder with large mesh size + a drum with small mesh size. I first "sift" it trought the grinder and collect contamined kiff into baggie, when I have enough of it, I put the kiff on drum and carefull nap the drum with my finger, so minimum amount of plantmatter sieves throught! I have produced very high quality resins with this method, but I think the thing with hash is pressing those resins and then curing them for months before smoking any :2cents:

You can get very strong hash that put´s you on a little trip for a whole day if ingested :wink:

As for the press, you can use clay extrutor, or pay 20 bucks for a good "hashpress", like the one im using, all the praise for British Hempire for giving valuable information about the press tech :respect:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Much respect to you for growing that Neville's Haze - most difficult strain to grown on earth. Your thread on hash / oil is beautiful. Thanks for the nice pics. Yes I am very fond of Moroccan, enjoyed "Black Gold" while in Ketama and Chef Chaouen a few years back.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thanks man, much appreciated :yes:

I think it´s time for quick update in near by days.. Got some lovely homemade blonde of NHpurps/ST#1/Powerplant/Destroyer etc.. drysift :yes: Gotta share it with you guys/gals..

Btw, NH hasnt been the trickiest plant to grow for me, there are some ahead, infact :chin: I think I got too used to "feed" these hazehibridos.. Now I constantly manage to underfeed my other strains.. It just im a sativamon´and like to grow mostly sat´s..

Here´s a preview shot of the NHpurp´s nug!
picture.php

picture.php

:yummy: <- INDEED!!! But I know you guys are after extracted thric´s, so time for an update very soon :wink:

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thx Payaso!!

Arctic: Cool Ice-O-Lator you got there mang, if you dont know what to do it -> then please send it to Herballistic! For sure, eh? :biglaugh:

dread

Veteran

high guys,
tought i&i post some pic's of my homemade goodies
hot & cold pressings

& some iso oil i made

grtz
Dread

Wfw1

Here's a few of my contributions, sorry about crap quality, I think some settings on my phone need to be adjusted :S cause it's a 2MP camera and I've taken good pic's with it before.:

Fresh BHO from whole nugs :)

And a shot of some of my oils, and despite what you may expect from the color there in order of quality from left to right, best to, well less best cause these are my 4 best haha. The darks on the left are actually from some very chronic satvia dominate plants so I believe that's why they have a darker color. All of these are also BHO.

I hope you like.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thanks for the last couple posters for participating :yes:

Here´s some lousy shots of various drysift pressed into "hashcoins" :yummy:

Hope you guys can see the quality despite these horrible pics...
picture.php

picture.php

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Sorry for missing you AS.. I strongly recommend you get yourself somekind of kiff press! You dont have to order that Buldozer etc. (cant remember the name) from the company that sells spacecase, but there are similar & same quality products available for 5-10 % of the price of that spacecase company :wink: I did get mine for 20 € and that included shipping back & forth, it was free if you ask me!

More pics, sorry for the quality!!!
picture.php

Some meltiness = :yummy:
picture.php

Wfw1

I agree, I got a kiff press online and I've been more then happy with it. Not only does it make fantastic white hash disk's my friends also get a kick out of busting up like .5 of bud really well and pressing that into a little disk to throw in the pipe or bong.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Some new pics..

Some superskunk disc..
picture.php

Same disc + some laced (maybe some O´s in it:chin:, maybe :D) discbite!!!
picture.php

Imported Afghani, thats sold as gold stamp....................................
picture.php

Same Afghan from inside;) Sorry for the LOUSY pic!!!
picture.php

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Here´s some seriously HIGH POTENCY OIL I made last week, knocks you with tiny amount & one hit:abduct:
picture.php

:yummy:
picture.php

+ Some other homemade mixed resin disc I made awhile back, very pungent smell and the potency after 2 months cure after pressing, well....
picture.php

Same disc + imported "Gold Seal Afghan"
picture.php

More to come for those who shall wait, I hope you enjoy of the pics as I do :yummy: