What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Herbal cannabis extracts

if your shit is super sticky like this it probably needs more cure time. Not always, bit a good amount of the time it stays sticky because it still contains solvents. using heat/time to further purge is suggested.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
What´s your technique Woody? I have seen that clear perfect piece of solvent hash typed "woody" on couple threads and I would like to know more about that!

This thread is always open for any kind of improvement discussion and it would be great to share some info here :chin:

Blockhead:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Morjes Herbie. Mitä tuo QWISO o tarkalleen ottaen suomeksi? Isoprobanooli tjsp :redface:

Aika mehevän näköstä haisulia muuten :rasta:

I'm too sexy to write in english

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Jeesh, eli isoprobanolilla tapahtuvaa yrtin uuttamista ja sen jälkeen tapahtuvaa isoprobanolin haihduttamista...

Käypä tsiigaa Mexican Mafian loistava tutoraali täältä:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=66497

Tutoriaalin jälkeen voitkin chaimata itsesi tänne, ni saat tipsin joka parantaa öljyn laatua huomattavasti verrattuna Mexikaanin vähän yksinkertaisempaan tekniikkaan....

Erittäin korkealaatuista settiä, joka lyö kovaa & korkealta sitä bongista kuplittaessa :wink:

Mutta toi MM:n threadi ekaks, että näet hyvät kuvat, joiden avulla mun selittäminen avautuu sulle paremmin!

Muistathan säästää kaikki mahdolliset trimmit, varret yms.. jotta saat keon aikaiseksi! <- Tämä siis mikäli et kelannut käyttää sitä rakkainta & parasta nuppua ekalla kerrallla... Tosin tää on niin simple juttu ettei sitä voi olla ymmärtämättä:)

And for my other IC friends.. BadTicket is too sexy to even read English :D

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok, time to share some goodies with IC pals..

Here´s some different grades of drysift from various strains:

And some qwISO;)

Fingerprinted :biglaugh:

The ones in spoon are very high quality and were all clear, before putting it together... The one´s on metal Marlboro box are also high quality and almost clear, before putting together in box...

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
hehe yea sorry about that. I was high thumbing thru the topics and stumbled on this :smile: I'm actually reading it now :D
:bashhead:

G

Gratephul4THC

Herbalistic,

I hope you don't mind if i throw in a few pics of the hash i've made. I've been making bubble for a while but i recently learned how to make some nice oil.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
No, I dont mind! Please share your oilmaking technique with us! This thread supports all kinds of techniques and tryes to spread the information for those in need + share´s Herbalistic´s hashshots :D

Here´s some of my hashstash:

rsh

British_Hempire said:
Hola Herbal mi amigo!

This is the hash I made after i saw your QWISO, it's 50-50 QWISO and dry sift, the QWSO on it's own was a bit of a pain to handle. Made fom a mix of Trainwreck and Sour Diesel trim with some Mexican and Chemdawg D x Nigerian Silk thrown in for good measure. My god was it potent, it could seriously mess people up. I'm making some more next week from the same trim (different phones of same strains).

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

Great pictures!

rafe

I want some of that!! It's been a long time since I've even seen it. Sure will put the hit where it's supposed to be!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
time to contribute. sorry no oils yet lol
some pressed keif. a tab of kush mixes, sugarshack, mix lavenderxstrwdxerkelxcherryak

and some fingerhash. balls of all the above mentions and few others.

all the drysift was 3x screened with silkscreen then fine grinder screened. particle free and hair/fiber free. time to get on some of that oil. i have 2 full ziplocks full of resincoated trim to shake more and then oil . trust i will return here to share that bounty.
Sir.
peace herbalistic :headbange

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thanks for the contribution SS!

Been lazy and havent photographed my homemade goodies alot, just concentrating on the other spectrum :joint:

Here´s some pressed SageDaze & Triangle x NL x Leopard Kush x Pure Kush drysift!

+ some delicious oil!