What's new

Hemp's Sativa and haze hybrid's grow & show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Wow man, sorry to stir shit DM. I should have known.
Thought maybe there was a thread with others experience with the line. I guess it's really all just BS then.
not your fault at all randy,
its part of the reason we are here to ask questions ,
exchange information , learn a little ,

after 1 bad experience those seeds never got shared it seems,
reading between the lines ive noted our friend did notice he was storing seeds incorrectly and amended that by refrigerating them ,
he has said it in previous posts but likes to make a big deal of things and stretch the truth at times ...

herbgreen

Veteran
Hempy you have subconcious need of some sort for drama

Its a thing where hempy probably doesnt believe he likes to argue

but he does

Hempy you love to argue!

You just naturally bring things up that will erupt into and battle to the very bitter ends

Happens every time

And if doesnt happen someone will make it happen

You take offense so easily that seems to come out of nowhere

And people figure out they can put a nickle in you and watch the show

Then people are also going to be quick to come down hard on you

I had a whole post written few nights ago

I thought I saved it too....but I didnt post it because it was inflammatory

I could tell you were doing it again You don't think you are....

But you are

I have come to realize people dont change

Or you cant make people change:bashhead:

I told you this will not change

...Get ready for another epic thread ending nightmare

:tumbleweed:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
10 years of Hempy telling lies about me .
Think about it ? He says I threatened to out him at Mr Nice forum 10 years ago . How long would I have lasted on that forum if that were true when Hempy and his side kick Jesse were moderators ?

It went like this ; I asked Hempy if he could share some of the Thai seed he was always raving about . He didn`t send Thai seeds , but , he did send a shit ton of Nevil `s Haze and Black Widow . I thanked him .
Then I started trying to germ the seeds 10 at a time . Nada ! I tried for a cpl of months to germ the seeds . Contacted Hempy who said it must be my fault - the seeds are good . So I continued try and germ the seeds . Eventually I asked a buddy to try . Maybe I was doing some thing wrong ? I told Hempy what I had done .

Then Hempy started up the BS about I traded his seeds around the world . [I would have looked like an idiot trading bunk seeds , but anyway ] . Now he say`s he has PM s from people who I supposedly traded seeds with . I have traded plenty of seeds , given plenty as gifts . But never traded Hempy`s non germinating F2s .

He maybe thought he could have another crack at me because I hadn`t been posting for a while . Well I just happened to open this thread and see more unfounded allegations . FFS 10 years you might think he would build a bridge ?

Nexus7

Way to go people kicking @@hempy while he's down and in his own thread none-the-less 😔

Hempy was asked a question about seed sharing - replied and got jumped on. No wonder he doesn't want to share his seed when he gets treated like this around here.

While I don't always agree with what hempy has to say we should as a community be able to be more inclusive and have at least safe place for hempy to express himself ...

He does grow a good Sativa after all!

herbgreen

Veteran
Dont get enveloped in the sphere of delusion that is hempy

Hempy is the haze whisperer

What is that?

Yeah, Im first in line to praise hempys plants even his unconventional growing technics

Some people are just wired for drama

And they need insulators

People who rationalize with them and basically believe them

I dont believe hempy

Its not that he doesnt remember it going down like that He probably does

Hempy believes it...He even convinces others to join him inside his delusional sphere

This is exactly the type of needless deep dive into hempys world we dont even need

Lost in a black hole of some convoluted, paradoxical, hypocritical, backass word argument that he conjures up...And he might even be right...Thats not the point

If hempy could just look@ this as being a contributor to a magazine

Write articles give your opinion but keep it "professional" or whatever

Imagine if they believed hempy every time he contacts mods admins

This place would not be use able!

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Way to go people kicking @@hempy while he's down and in his own thread none-the-less 😔

Hempy was asked a question about seed sharing - replied and got jumped on. No wonder he doesn't want to share his seed when he gets treated like this around here.

While I don't always agree with what hempy has to say we should as a community be able to be more inclusive and have at least safe place for hempy to express himself ...

He does grow a good Sativa after all!
theres a song where the chorus goes ,

"its not what you do , its the way that you do it"

this applies here , he knows what he does nexus , so lets not get into this any further please or the thread will have to be closed also...
he is on a 1-week break, at least when he returns he can continue his thread if it remains active ...

troutman

Seed Whore
10 years of Hempy telling lies about me .
Think about it ? He says I threatened to out him at Mr Nice forum 10 years ago . How long would I have lasted on that forum if that were true when Hempy and his side kick Jesse were moderators ?

Aren't you banned there? :bigeye::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts