What's new

Hemp's Sativa and haze hybrid's grow & show

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
@HEMPY I love the way you describe your Thia it sounds delicious and much like the Thai I smoked back in the early 70's. I love the look of it too because that look is where I have always found my best flavors and highs over the years.
Have you ever shared your seeds with anyone other than Nevil? Are there any others on IC who have grown and described the flavors and shown pics of the grow?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
@HEMPY I love the way you describe your Thia it sounds delicious and much like the Thai I smoked back in the early 70's. I love the look of it too because that look is where I have always found my best flavors and highs over the years.
Have you ever shared your seeds with anyone other than Nevil? Are there any others on IC who have grown and described the flavors and shown pics of the grow?

I no longer share seed with people online because some not all have agendas.

The last person i gave free seed to lied to me gave me this bull shit story so i sent him seed i was getting germ rates of 90% but the seed was getting old.

This person then used these seed to trade with other growers from all over the Planet with.

I found out because some of these people started contacting me telling me of poor germination lol.

My job is firstly to preserve the genetics i collected or genetics i am entrusted with and my next job is to protect them from industry.

Unlike some i dont look at genetics with a dollar value.

I do plan on shearing some things with people in the future.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
The last person i gave free seed to lied to me gave me this bull shit story so i sent him seed i was getting germ rates of 90% but the seed was getting old.
This person then used these seed to trade with other growers from all over the Planet with.
I found out because some of these people started contacting me telling me of poor germination lol.

FFS ! That story is Bull Shit Hempy .
Your seeds 100s of seeds you shared with me didn`t germinate .Not one . I asked one buddy to try after my 4th or 5 th failed attempt to germinate your seeds . Just to see if I was doing something wrong . Even though I had 100 % success with other seeds .

.If anyone contacted you saying I traded your seeds with them they are a liar But I explained this more than once in the last 10 ! years .
There is no need to make up BS to sex up your story .

Mean while .

C5 x A5 / Thai F2
DSCN7706.JPG

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Here he is Elmer him self.

Its not a lie Elmer you gave me the sob story of all your seed orders being intercepted at customs and you begged me for seed.

Then hassled me insulted me for not sending them as i had just lost my dad at the time.

Then months later i started receiving PMs from people you had traded my seed with for their genetics.

When this was made public what did you do Elmer ?

You threaten to out me because you had what you thought was my real name and info from the back of the envelope the seed came in.

Glad you find this funny Donald and are you and Elmer still close they say you judge a person by the people they saround them self's with ha.

Screen shots were taken and people would remember this to.

Reactions: xet

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Here he is Elmer him self.

Its not a lie Elmer you gave me the sob story of all your seed orders being intercepted at customs and you begged me for seed.

Then hassled me insulted me for not sending them as i had just lost my dad at the time.

Then months later i started receiving PMs from people you had traded my seed with for their genetics.

When this was made public what did you do Elmer ?

You threaten to out me because you had what you thought was my real name and info from the back of the envelope the seed came in.

Glad you find this funny Donald and are you and Elmer still close they say you judge a person by the people they saround them self's with ha.

Screen shots were taken and people would remember this to.

Wow ! If the truth doesn`t suit your story just make up some lies .
Threatened you ? Never happened . PMs from people I shared your seeds with . Never happened .

That`s just plain Gas Lighting . Did you watch Amber Heard these last few weeks ? They say she has Borderline Personality Disorder or BPD . You should look into it .

Just leave me out of your fantasies Hempy .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
this is why all your threads go to pot (pun intended)
you thrive on controversy,
you didnt need to say what you did man ,
of course eb is going to come to his defence if you speak shit like that ,
and embellish the story ,...
i dont see this thread going anywhere fast if you continue creating drama...

be nice and dont talk shit about people ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
thanks for your suggestion ,,
but ill handle it how i see fit mate ,
any more drama and controversy, ill close this thread ...
given you ve been banned a few times for this exact type of behaviour ,
this will be your only warning ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
thanks for your suggestion ,,
but ill handle it how i see fit mate ,
any more drama and controversy, ill close this thread ...
given you ve been banned a few times for this exact type of behaviour ,
this will be your only warning ...

I contacted Cosmic and i will take this up[ with Gypsy also you keep this up and you will end up with an excused from the Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts