What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hemperor,s ongoing scrog,s and grow,s thread.

M

Madlabscientist

first class grow hemperor..the pics are spot on too thanks for sharing the info...

B

birdman_

Looks like a Pic you'd see in a book m8! ..

^Them Vertizontal Chinahat reflectors are FR**GIN--- ACE!

"HEMPEROR"

uk blues,blues/livers,indiana bubblegum,bubblegum-HP,blue meanie,psycho,day 28 bloom.

uk blues,blues/livers,indiana bubblegum,bubblegum-HP,blue meanie,psycho,day 28 bloom.

sup fella,s just a few pics to show how things stand. things are looking good despite im not overly impressed with a single 1000w compared to the usual 2 6,s i use normally but all good i spoze . last grow in this tent before i rip em down so it is wot it is. gave em a flush this morn using 100ltr ec 1.0 ph 5.7 just incase of any salt build-up. runnoff was 1.4 and ph 5.9 so all in order. some nice smells when i first open this tent. loverly:biggrin: some pics.

day 28
livers at the back. not gettin much light as there some distance from the bulb so im considering throwing in a 400w halide or possibly my new spectrum king 400 LED ,120 angle to supplement. indiana cut seems to have more bulk so far and nice resin.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.......................................:tiphat:

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

chiesel,,nebus black russian,coco grow.

chiesel,,nebus black russian,coco grow.

and the other 150 tent. a lot better lit up with the 2 600,s. got everything connected and threw in the screen. decided to let the braches just grow through and not re,tuck under, gunna see if less branches but bigger buds and more room does better yield wise compared to a branch through every hole. soon see. gunna veg another 4-5 days, raise the screen level with the tops and flip. have a feeling this tent is gunna stink so good come harvest. happy dayz...:)
few pics. EC 1.3, ph 5.9.
picture.php

nebu,s black russian (middle)
picture.php

picture.php

........................................:tiphat:

sianhan

Nice pics there bro real nice. Will be keeping an eye on this thread for sure. Will be very interested in the final out come between the bubblegum a you got going. I did a pack of sensi BG last year was pritty good but I bet the Indiana would piss a over them. I think they used the Indi cut in there breeding.
Got a shiva, tang power and ojd's sssdh in flower now. just doing one of each to see if they make the cut for a regular spot with the others.
Also last year won a pack of ohsogreens 78' Afgan so gonna pop 10 to see how there like should some real gems in those.
Any how's good to see you blowing it brother. Just getting my post count up a the mo and will shoot u a pm soon.
Take it easy

"HEMPEROR"

cheerz sian, i have slards bubblegum cut (ss ibl) backed up too so another to try soon. still got loads of strains to look through. excited about the pre2k blueberry indica and shishka cut aswel as some U.S stuff, BB is a slow starter so have,nt been able to run it with these^^ but if the indy cut performs ill throw one in with a full tent of indi gum as she is a moderate pace grower too. you need to try the ch-ak. my first run with her i had a light leak so she gunna get run again, maybe in with the other 2^^. yeh get your count up and hit me up. great to see old pal,s here. take care sian.:)

yeh there was 2 pheno,s of bubblegum that was sent to holland, SS got the more sativa dom and TH seeds got the indy dom pheno, heard better reviews from SS tho.
:tiphat:

yeh keep me updated on the oh,so 78 afghan.

Last edited:

Big-Narstie

Guns don't kill people.. HEMPEROR do.. You killin everyone on your canopy skills mate.

I may need you in a weeks time With help with mine lol.

Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts