What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hemperor,s ongoing scrog,s and grow,s thread.

G

ganjygav

Don't want to Jack ya thread dude with my woes lol. I've got the 4 bottom branches still that seem fine,I've tried to clone the very top of plant. If it roots I'm just gonna pass it on. I'm thinking I might just keep the 4 branches I've got in veg and see if I can mother her and fill my tent with gg#4 next run. I'm not great at cloning. You can see the mess I made on my journal.

HereIgrowagain

What is the yield like scrogging the 9 plants in a tent that size Hemp? Wet/Dry.

Also interested in the watering system you have going there, thinking of introducing something for my next grow as wading through the jungle at 7 weeks of flower is a very smelly task for me lately.

Cheers in advance.

Blazeee

Veteran
thanks and yep ive scroged 3m x 3m tents before but that was in a large house and i could access all sides. 2.4 x 2.4 tents going up soon:)
the screen here is only 6" or so above the plants and i chopped all the underneath larf b4 the screen went in just leaving the leafs but they gone too now.

Hey there hemperor, ive just got a few questions about your scrogs.
When running a scrog in a larger tent (such as the 2.4x2.4m, or 3mx3m) how do you manage to access the middle? I can understand opening all the sides of the tent up, getting good access to the edges, but any tips for the middle? Im imaging either leaning over the top of the screen and accidently crushing branches or trying to crawl under the screen?

Also how would you go around accessing everything in a room where youve only got access to one side?
I know your running a drip system, however if watering by hand, how would you go about accessing things in the middle and back, squirting wand maybe?

Sorry for all the questions, these are just things ive been thinking about for a while, ive been wanting to try scrog my room after seeing your grows. I know it wouldnt be too hard in a 1.2x1.2 tent but i was just thinking about bigger rooms or bedrooms where you cant get to the back might become an issue. :tiphat:

Last edited:

Scrappy-doo

Cool thread hemp, tagged. How's that dj bb sativa is she as good as they say? True straight up blueberry smell and flavor with a clean sativa high that lasts for hours?

"HEMPEROR"

hey bro yield should be a gram per wot altleast normally my last grow nowt but probs so fell short but should smash it here. my watering system is a simple ring made with IWS tubing and single outlet autopot fittings with a single drip line to each pot, i split that into 2 with a t piece and a simple stake to hold tubing in place inside each 1 of the 9 pots. tubing runs out of the tent and connected to a maxijet 1000lph pump inside a 100ltr barrel. when first potted up a gave them 1 1 min feed which amouted to about 3/4 of a ltr and then 2 and now 3 i prefer to flood rather use dripper as they can block easy, this system is so simple but very effective and plants are super happy, by the last feed of the day they give of a little runnoff which catch in a 30ltr tray and empty every now and again. when your ready for your next grow ill show you the stuff you need in more detail if ya like. hope that helps:)

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

Hey there hemperor, ive just got a few questions about your scrogs.
When running a scrog in a larger tent (such as the 2.4x2.4m, or 3mx3m) how do you manage to access the middle? I can understand opening all the sides of the tent up, getting good access to the edges, but any tips for the middle? Im imaging either leaning over the top of the screen and accidently crushing branches or trying to crawl under the screen

Also how would you go around accessing everything in a room where youve only got access to one side?
I know your running a drip system, however if watering by hand, how would you go about accessing things in the middle and back, squirting wand maybe?

you see the gaps there fella:biggrin: anything else you need to know. i had access to front and back and gaps to clime under.:tiphat: think you need to do some research pal you may gain some much needed knowledge. IWS system btw bahaha

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

Cool thread hemp, tagged. How's that dj bb sativa is she as good as they say? True straight up blueberry smell and flavor with a clean sativa high that lasts for hours?

very nice mate me and zam agree its one of the strongest smokes ive tried:)

Excellent thread.

got a feeling im gonna be learning lots from here.
Save me a spot on the couch please.
No worries if no space, youll find me pulling a whitey on the floor.lol

that blueberry sounds lush.

just about to chop my og. smells decent enough.
picture.php

picture.php

next week the pineapple

picture.php

and my lame attempt of copying your canopy....lol:hide:
picture.php

think i need more lessons m8.

Stay safe.
TT

"HEMPEROR"

very nice thanks for sharing. that og looks a frost monster, i think your doing great:)
anybody else with any nice grow shots plz feel fee to share, this is an open thread for everyone.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Very nice grows mate... those are definitely some solid canopies and thats for sure the key to make the most from any indoor grow, especially SCROG! :)

Looking forward your report on the BB sativa and Indiana Bubblegum.

Cheerz!

"HEMPEROR"

2 weeks bloom

2 weeks bloom

just a few pics at 2 weeks bloom, gunna slide some pea netting in tomorrow b4 it gets to late. gotta feeling these are gonna lean some. res is made up of 1.3 ec base,bloom (D-pro) 1mlpl of moonshine, 25ml botanicare rhizoblast. ph 5.9
picture.php

picture.php

very pleased with the canopy baring in mind its multi cut, psychosis surprisingly stretched the least just slightly lower. (few inch)
picture.php

indi bubble pushing out early resin. smell,s great.
picture.php

bghp
picture.php

"HEMPEROR"

update continued chiesel and black russian 3 weeks veg.

update continued chiesel and black russian 3 weeks veg.

and the chiesel and black russian tent, growing fast (little too fast) for my liking but all in hand, super cropped the chiesel and just nipped the top off the single BR as she,s not as fast a grower. tomorrow gunna water in some beneficial azos and great white to ensure root growth is keeping up.:) will up ec from 1.2 -1.4 next res
with a drop of cal/mag.
few pics.
chiesel left, BR on the right.
picture.php

super cropped chiesel.
picture.php

picture.php

taa for looking and enjoy the rest of your day:tiphat:

Big-Narstie

Very nice mate. Nice n tidy and set ups like that are a blessing to run.

TT you have gorgeous plants Also.

I'd feel embarrassed posting a pic in this thread tbh lol

HereIgrowagain

Loving the uniformity of your grows Hemp, I may well be picking your brains in the not so distant "if ya don't mind" Copying is a high form of flattery so they say.

Edgey

hey bro yield should be a gram per wot altleast normally my last grow nowt but probs so fell short but should smash it here. my watering system is a simple ring made with IWS tubing and single outlet autopot fittings with a single drip line to each pot, i split that into 2 with a t piece and a simple stake to hold tubing in place inside each 1 of the 9 pots. tubing runs out of the tent and connected to a maxijet 1000lph pump inside a 100ltr barrel. when first potted up a gave them 1 1 min feed which amouted to about 3/4 of a ltr and then 2 and now 3 i prefer to flood rather use dripper as they can block easy, this system is so simple but very effective and plants are super happy, by the last feed of the day they give of a little runnoff which catch in a 30ltr tray and empty every now and again. when your ready for your next grow ill show you the stuff you need in more detail if ya like. hope that helps:)

like the watering syste mate , similar to one I used to use with a topspin 12 .

might have to dig it out if I can remember where it is :)

"HEMPEROR"

gave the chiesel and black russian a second super crop sesh today. gunna get all the autopots conected up to the res, airlines and get the screen in over the weekend. looking and growing real good these are. gave them some more azos and trying the orca liquid too instead of the powder (great white).

picture.php

day 18 flower for the mixed cuts tent. started them on the dutch pro explode today. lets hope they do lol

picture.php

picture.php

got some netting in too.
picture.php

:tiphat:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts