What's new

hemperor,s ongoing scrog,s and grow,s thread.

GlandualFever

multiple netting

multiple netting

I think the point of netting is being missed here by many. I feel it is to provide support and manipulate the growth pattern of the plant to create an even canopy. But every strain is different. some stretch 1x, some 2x.

Ive used screens before, and have always used more than 1 layer. But once through the first netting and reaching the second, there is no turning back. Snapped many a branch trying to manipulate them to where i wanted em on the screen..

"HEMPEROR"

chiesel and black russian. 6 weeks bloom

chiesel and black russian. 6 weeks bloom

ok so 6 weeks for this grow, really liking the chiesel buds look good and i think there gunna blow up in the next 3 weeks when they get some PK. B russian smells strong of skunky blackcurrent kinda bumbed i didnt take a keeper cut before flowering her. still seeing a little yellowing, not sure if its ph or i didnt give enough veg nutes but easy to dial in with her next time. chiesel is deffo a keeper thats for sure. also liking the less branches but bigger buds, not sure how this will impact on final yields but these should be a breeze to trim

few pics.
at 5 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

6 weeks
picture.php

under shot
picture.php

picture.php

happy dayz...

"HEMPEROR"

Shishkaberry (strawberry cut) blues/livers, 1 week bloom

Shishkaberry (strawberry cut) blues/livers, 1 week bloom

ok this tent looking spot on, buds are already forming so im not expecting much more stretch from these maybe another 8".
getting a bit cold now so put the incoming air on a timer so its off at lights out and stuck a 2k oil rad in the room outside the tent.
got both lights on 1100w and its still only 25oc in the tent lights on.
shishka,s got some massive leafs think ill need to take a few out after stretch, gunna be a ton to trim underneath too but got this shizzle in hand.

few pics

1 weeks bloom
shishka just slightly higher than the livers side.
picture.php

blues/livers, just starting to poke through the net.
picture.php

fat ass stems
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tar for looking in..................................................................

HOVA

Veteran
Im. Growing out a holy smoke bubble gum x guava that smells like the perfect combo of bubblegum and sour d
I was shocked how much she reaked in veg

T

Terps

Credit when its due that looks proper tidy hemp, nice job mate. :tiphat:

That chiesel's about to get colourful btw, and you right the last couple weeks is when she swells..pistils stay white right until the end and i reckon she would be epic at 75 days, i normally harvest at 65 but i'll try 75 next run.

:ying:

amazing work man. keep up the gr8 work. lovin the perfection of canopy and dem nugz look like they standing in formation like army soldiers or somthing...lol

dat stem tho :jawdrop:
That chiesel sounds nice. guessing its cheese x diesel?
Man, im loving the names used for certain plants/phenos etc.
i got loads to learn, love these plants man.

stay safe bud, and stay warm :tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

Shit I forgot about this thread. I'll post when I have something to show I've had a break from growing for a bit. Just started back up. Thanks for the requests tho

"HEMPEROR"

Who,s running exo cheese these days need that fooker back Running cheesey Jones and topdawgs skunk og next so I may find summert decent in them

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've the cheese cut I was passed all them years ago.. She's due a good clone out.. Checked in on the Ammo and Kosher today. I had to spend a hour tying up all the ammo's they have got an ounce on each main top already. One is particulary Nevilles haze fat with how I pruned it.... Still not @ peak yet.. The Kosher is like NL :)

Latest posts

Latest posts