What's new

hemperor,s ongoing scrog,s and grow,s thread.

"HEMPEROR"

shishkaberry(fresita) cut and blues/livers......

shishkaberry(fresita) cut and blues/livers......

ok so the shishkaberry and livers tent are doing well, having to pull the ph back here too but all in hand, lovely berry smells from these in veg have high hopes for this strain but will it stack upto the livers cut?. gunna veg a couple more days and flip the mofo,s. also need to get the 2nd net in or it,l be flip flop like the last lot lol few pics of shishka,s.:)

picture.php

picture.php

shish (left) livers (right)
picture.php

happy dayz:tiphat:.................................................................

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Wow man that's fast! From tiny snips to such a lush jungle lol! Looking banging so far.

Can't wait to see how they perform in your hands.:biggrin::tiphat:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Killing it :tiphat:

I had a nightmare with the blumats so won't be using those again,ended up with a decent sized bubble in the bedroom below lol

I'm thinking of doing the autopots next on one light are the air domes essential ?
On the other light I'm trying drip again but with incorporated solenoid and fed by gravity

:tiphat:

theherbalizor

Veteran

I had a nightmare with the blumats so won't be using those again,ended up with a decent sized bubble in the bedroom below lol

I'm thinking of doing the autopots next on one light are the air domes essential ?
On the other light I'm trying drip again but with incorporated solenoid and fed by gravity

I've never used the air domes on my chillis and they are super happy.

"HEMPEROR"

cheerz. yeh i would say that air to the pots is essential and would lose about a 3rd of your yield without em. i dont use the domes tho just air rings, more or less the same.:tiphat:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things looking sweet.. I need some pointers Hemp.. My plants seem to water differently and are not as vibrant this run.. been fishing too much...... I seen you don't use drippers

-tempa-

Easy hemp Bro how's it going long time no talk ... just read through all this and top work like per ;)

"HEMPEROR"

day 5 bloom

day 5 bloom

plants been in dark for 3 days and 2nd day 12/12. got a 2nd net in. hope the bud blood does its job and slows stretch or ill be in trouble lol.

here,s as few pics
shishka
picture.php

blues (left) blues/livers (right)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happy dayz...............................

Latest posts

Latest posts