What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

“Hemp” landraces

goingrey

Maybe also look into the strain Fedora 17. I'm currently smoking some CBD buds I bought of this strain and I'm really enjoying it. It has a CBD of around 2 - 3% and a THC of <0,2%.

In attachment you can find a lab analysis report of the buds I bought.
In what way are you enjoying it, just the taste and feel or you get some kind of buzz from it too?

Old Piney

A few more pictures of kumaoni the large plant was started late, first week in June and they still managed to over 13’ .This last season I started them even later, fist week in July and they grew to about 9’
1679173309644.jpeg
1679173273532.jpeg
1679173173208.jpeg
1679173106116.jpeg

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
In what way are you enjoying it, just the taste and feel or you get some kind of buzz from it too?
All 3 actually. It does indeed have some kind of buzz to it and I also like the taste and feel.

I get mine from Happease it's a high quality European brand that has won gold prices.

gorilla ganja

i made the same post about this Italian Strain on another Forum and somebdy said its A-Type Hemp. Dont know what that means, but he said its really likely a pure italian Strain .
I don't know what the A means either. this is how they classify Cannabis.

Cannabis Type.jpg

Lebanizer

there is a old italian hemp Stain called Carmagnola, its even aviable, it has up to 15 percent CBD-

it may deriver straight from Italien Genetics (Landrace) as it sounds as it was listed as an Origin Genetic for other HEmp Strains.
but cant say for shure.

It can grow 5,5 meters easily, flowers long but is very resistant to harsh climates.

Carmagnola
View attachment 18820534
Yes Carmagnola is an ancient Italian hemp landrace. The CBD content is more likely to be like 4 to 8% and it's been the source for many dioecious industrial hemp cultivar such as ferrarese, bolognese, etc... A good one, very productive ! I grew it once for fun. Very fragrant.

Lebanizer

Last edited:

romanoweed

I just reassured what it means : this A-Type was from a Genetic Analysis, anyway, they analised this Carmagnolia amongs many other Strains and found it to be a very pure Strain in a Study -

romanoweed

Is Carmagnolia the same Lineage as the Hemp Strain that won the Guiness world Cup for highest ever Cannabis Plant?
I think @mexcurandero420 showed the same strain, his Pic is also gigantic Plant

MAn, describe me the smooth high please- no worries i smoke hemp aswell, just tell..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theres some killer looking hemp/CBD varieties. Impossible to tell they are not drug type from their looks. To be honest who came up with 0.3% before any would notice psychoactive properties? IMO 1-3% is where it should be. I don't feel shit at 8%. I don't smoke a lot, just a few tokes a day is all I need.

Old Piney

I grow a few CBD / hemp plants every season for CBD but I'm thinking of ordering up and growing some true hemp just for kicks to , TRSC offers one from Laos called Hmong hemp its grown just for seed and fiber. I'm thinking it'll grow giant by me and it just might set seeds. There's a cool blog on the TRSC site about it to

Last edited: