What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

“Hemp” landraces

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Old USSR varieties with CBD around 5% and THC around 1-2%

picture (69).jpeg
output (23).jpg

romanoweed

there is a old italian hemp Stain called Carmagnola, its even aviable, it has up to 15 percent CBD-

it may deriver straight from Italien Genetics (Landrace) as it sounds as it was listed as an Origin Genetic for other HEmp Strains.
but cant say for shure.

It can grow 5,5 meters easily, flowers long but is very resistant to harsh climates.

Carmagnola
carmagnola.jpg

romanoweed

i made the same post about this Italian Strain on another Forum and somebdy said its A-Type Hemp. Dont know what that means, but he said its really likely a pure italian Strain .

I think i would even smoke that, occasionally tho..
I cant even smoke CBD weed wehn its strong hybridised.. So this would be a cool CBD high probably-

romanoweed

I’ve also heard stories of other old middle eastern narrow leaf/stocky form hashplant types being used to produce birdseed in other countries years back, namely Iran. That makes me wonder if some of the hashish landraces from that area were originally multipurpose plants.

there is a Turkish anchestry used in couple of todays hemp cultivars, it really is--
and overall there really were low thc/cbd plants from Middle east, so im pretty shure they used Hemp, /alternatively i could only theorize they didnt use hemp, but it was accidental genetics brought in, from the North where alot weak cultivars existed

Also, in old days, didnt they consume weak weed more often than we, and didnt bother if its just unselected..? (i mean factual weak ass weed, not the old myths about 70s weed beeing all garbage, wich is WRONG)

------------
Humboltseeds - Willi G Lebanese is a cool looking old strain. its pure lebanese, very low thc , high cbd (not shure if selted afterwords for low thc)
---------

There is another Old Lebanese Hemp strain. aviable, if really interested in purchasing ask me for Link- -
------

There is a 1920 norther indian aviable, ask me for the Link if really interested.

----------
old is gold

Cvh

Supermod
Maybe also look into the strain Fedora 17. I'm currently smoking some CBD buds I bought of this strain and I'm really enjoying it. It has a CBD of around 2 - 3% and a THC of <0,2%.

In attachment you can find a lab analysis report of the buds I bought.

Attachments

• happease-jar-og-kush (1).pdf
    350.4 KB · Views: 59

Latest posts

Latest posts