What's new

help with first weed donut please

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
Yea weed donuts are awesome for where.its a room thing.2 months veg in a 15 gallon pot or 2 months in a 45 gallon. 45 wins . Flower with 2 1000 over 1 2 winns.some say plant numbers I say. Big pots.
Thanks for answers Mania. Same is true in hydro, some are growing big trees in 35 gallons each even seen 55 gallon water barrels on their sides with hole on top for bucket of hydroton (clay pellets). Lots of hydroton too, next time opting for 2 gallon buckets with hydroton (inside 25 gallon coolers) instead of 10" net pots in 5 gallon buckets. When you veg more that's where bigger pots will pay off.

I have plant number limits (12) and do a perpetual flip with 6 in veg 6 in flower - if my 2 buddies finally (and deserve) get their med cards I could triple that but 6 trees already fill most of my 9x15 flower grow room. One might complain "I can only grow 6 plants?!" but if you see how big they can get then you'll just say "Wow 6 perpetual?!" :D

My 6 plant double-donut in late flower, plants are X and O's are stacked bare bulbs (top 600 MH & bottom 1,000 HPS watts each):

X.... X

.. O

X.... X

.. O

X.... X

Early on in flower under HID all 6 are in 1 donut. The plant sizes tell me how to space things as they progress. I just try to keep the lighting most efficient depending on stage of growth. Don't use donuts early on in veg up to 8 weeks or so from seed, hard to beat those T5 fluoros.

Maina

Veteran
Well fuck the picks.told the guy take 30% of fans of over 3 weeks.he takes all of the in 1 fucking week.to me this grow is fucked and over:cuss:

D

DHF

Well fuck the picks.told the guy take 30% of fans of over 3 weeks.he takes all of the in 1 fucking week.to me this grow is fucked and over:cuss:
They`ll stunt and shutdown for up to 2 weeks if they were stripped out too hard too fast Bro......but...

It ain`t over , just delayed.......what phase are they in.....is stretch over ?.....where they at cycle wise.....anyways.....

Good luck....DHF......:ying:.....

D

DHF

Last three weeks flower
No recovery period for last 3 weeks till chop Bro.....so...

If they didn`t stunt from the rape and pillage over a 1 week period , then the loss of foliage and excess N stored in the leaves will most likely help the finish nutrient leach till end of cycle.....anyways....

Pullin for yas Maina....Hope all works out .....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:....

Maina

Veteran
Sorry guys when the dip shit took all the fans of in one shot it shocked the shit out of them.had to keef all of it .

L

lazy gardener

^ sorry I missed a page some how. sorry to hear about the raping!

D

DHF

Sorry guys when the dip shit took all the fans of in one shot it shocked the shit out of them.had to keef all of it .
Just proof positive that strippin fans at the "wrong" time or strippin too many at once even at the RIGHT time will FUCK up your world , shut the plants down , and cause recovery time from Hell.....

Sorry bout dipshit`s over exuberance , but if yas want ANYTHING done right......Do it yourself......and.....Weren`t you playin in Cali when he did it ?....

Seems like that`s what I remember , but my "oldtimer`s" disease could be kickin in.......regardless...

Sucks , but lessons learned the hard way are usually the most remembered and kept from happening again.....anyways...

Keep dialin Bro....DHF.....:ying:.....

Maina

Veteran
Return should be good haven't keefed it yet. There is soooooo muchbud to keef it pisses me of . I have Ben on the concentrate forums learning and making things:biggrin:. You boys ever make shatter :tiphat:

Maina

Veteran
Just proof positive that strippin fans at the "wrong" time or strippin too many at once even at the RIGHT time will FUCK up your world , shut the plants down , and cause recovery time from Hell.....

Sorry bout dipshit`s over exuberance , but if yas want ANYTHING done right......Do it yourself......and.....Weren`t you playin in Cali when he did it ?....

Seems like that`s what I remember , but my "oldtimer`s" disease could be kickin in.......regardless...

Sucks , but lessons learned the hard way are usually the most remembered and kept from happening again.....anyways...

Keep dialin Bro....DHF.....:ying:.....
yea I now do shit my self. Give some one a step by step and they will screw shit up every time.like I say people suck

Latest posts

Latest posts