Veteran
IMG_20130410_145728_002_zps45a43701.jpg

IMG_20130410_145712_126_zps693c1cef.jpg

IMG_20130410_145653_127_zps6f87014d.jpg

IMG_20130410_145646_013_zps0fdd03fb.jpg

IMG_20130410_145636_355_zps1961d9d6.jpg

E

ekomsi

Hell of a job, As soon as I seen it was your thread I knew you didn't need any real help.

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
View Image
now i have saw a few weed donuts but this is a DONUT:laughing:
Beautiful! :D How do you train them from the inside from growing near the lights? I use string and ceiling hooks around main stalk and branches that seems to keep a lot in check. LST before I trim anything 1st. Tempted to put a metal screen or string trellis (4-6" grid) on the inside I can still get to. The fan leaves are just about as green on the outside and branching well too (Orca film on movable 4x8 1-2" insulation boards there seems to help with some more light getting to far sides).

I have 8 4-5 foot veg plants (12 weeks from seed) right now going to flower tomorrow under 1,200 watts. For giggles and a test growing bros seed stash he said was good and saved that are at least a few years old. 9/10 germed in 3 days in RRs + vented dome (tossed a runt to make an even 8), hoping for 4+ females. My yield should be excellent (1-2 gpw but it is 12 weeks veg), not sure on potency.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
weed dope-nut! dude you are killing it. do you crawl up inside to maintain or reach in from outside? how big are those pots and how often do you water? nice trees again!

ok my answer was a page back. I'm curious if you will find this to be worth the effort yeild wise compared with the other systems you tried. I know you can get crazy big buds when you are up close to that much light. props for all the wild grows you post homie!

Maina

Veteran
Beautiful! :D How do you train them from the inside from growing near the lights? I use string and ceiling hooks around main stalk and branches that seems to keep a lot in check. LST before I trim anything 1st. Tempted to put a metal screen or string trellis (4-6" grid) on the inside I can still get to. The fan leaves are just about as green on the outside and branching well too (Orca film on movable 4x8 1-2" insulation boards there seems to help with some more light getting to far sides).

I have 8 4-5 foot veg plants (12 weeks from seed) right now going to flower tomorrow under 1,200 watts. For giggles and a test growing bros seed stash he said was good and saved that are at least a few years old. 9/10 germed in 3 days in RRs + vented dome (tossed a runt to make an even 8), hoping for 4+ females. My yield should be excellent (1-2 gpw but it is 12 weeks veg), not sure on potency.

I train from the inside of screen buy going under and up

Maina

Veteran
weed dope-nut! dude you are killing it. do you crawl up inside to maintain or reach in from outside? how big are those pots and how often do you water? nice trees again!

ok my answer was a page back. I'm curious if you will find this to be worth the effort yeild wise compared with the other systems you tried. I know you can get crazy big buds when you are up close to that much light. props for all the wild grows you post homie!

Yea weed donuts are awesome for where.its a room thing.2 months veg in a 15 gallon pot or 2 months in a 45 gallon. 45 wins . Flower with 2 1000 over 1 2 winns.some say plant numbers I say. Big pots.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
That's is just plain sweet. You are killing it with them donuts. Only half way done too!!!! god damn!!!!! Seeing shit like this makes my day.

Latest posts

Latest posts