What's new

Help with breeding plans

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Thanks bounty29. Sharing info is great and I'm always trying to learn from others. My motivation for making seeds is preservation and refinement of the lines that I am running, as well as making some cool hybrids for personal use. I'm sure your DC project will be very interesting.
Peace, Mr.M

R

richardwilliams

DC Delite

DC Delite

Best of luck on your project bounty.
Ive always preferred outdour breeding and let nature take its course. For indoors, I like getting the males along till theyre ready to burst, then cut the tops and let them pollinate on a plate, then paintbrush the desired plants. Id use most of the males if I were you.
Heres a pic of me harvesting some DC pollen, it really puts out the fairy dust. Enjoy your breeding goals and spread the DC around a bit.

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beancounter and myself .... ,we made both Blockhead x Deep Chunk [he made it vice versa] ... turned out good .... , but the SkunkyBalls are def better ... [Cheese x Dc] and the Kali Chunk too :) [KaliMist/x13/Thai x Dc] ...

btw Kchunk is one of my fav strains so far ... the sheer never fading buzz of the Kali stayed intact ... , paired with Dc´s sheer powerful body stone .. , which makes it a joy to smoke ... :)

Fj