What's new

HELP....triangle kush? INFO?

TucsonKush710

Wow to even hear someone other than my brother to mention "Florida Gump" is tripping me out right now. To this day he says it was the best bud he has ever smoked. We live in Tucson and he always tells the story of how the gump was the absolute best in the early 2000's

JetLife175

Veteran
So we gonna talk about what Ricky said on the dunn show??? TK/OG SAME SHIT. his source back inthe day mentions "Berger" taking it out west and showing cypress hill. Lots of little gems dropped. Don't see why Ricky needs to lie either. Doesn't seem like the type that even cares to be honest. Haha.

beta

Veteran
I've been comparing pictures of Chem '91 and TK for the last few weeks and they honestly look identical to me.

Theory: Chem '91 and TK are the same plant, it was simply renamed when it was passed to someone in Florida to sneakily evade a no share agreement. All OGs are S1s or hybrids of this plant.

Thoughts?

ubi

I've been comparing pictures of Chem '91 and TK for the last few weeks and they honestly look identical to me.

Theory: Chem '91 and TK are the same plant, it was simply renamed when it was passed to someone in Florida to sneakily evade a no share agreement. All OGs are S1s or hybrids of this plant.

Thoughts?

this needs further investigation, not a crazy theory. but there was alot good ass weed with seeds around in late 80's early 90's in florida. the whole seeded batch story from gigax crew seems plausible too.

Good friends of mine are doing DNA sequencing and cataloging strains as we speak.
THERE WILL BE A GENEALOGICAL MAP IN A FEW YEARS!!

91 has a musky/funky damp aroma to the buds , lots of fuel on the exhale for me not a very complex flavor profile, bud structure is a little more airy than the TK samples I have had. TK samples I have had have a very complex aroma and flavor profile alone the lines of Lemon/fuel/slight perfume when burned and the buds are some of the denser I have experienced

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I'd say they are different plants for sure. Distant relatives at best...if related at all.

dank.Frank

ThaDocta

Veteran
Chem 91 and TK are definitely not the same plant. Having grown both sides by side for over 5 years, they are extremely different plants, have different leaf structure, calyx structure, branching pattern, and smell/taste very different.

mack 10

Veteran

Thoughts?

No chance.

The Docta- Archive Seeds Triangle Kush?

The Docta- Archive Seeds Triangle Kush?

Hey Docta F,

just curious about your Archive Seedbank kush offerings...

I didnt see any descriptions mention Triangle..do you not use the Triangle Kush for seed production or is it just not directly listed such as (ie. original 90's era OG like Valley or Kirkwood?)

p.s. i can not wait to pop my packs of FObx and Hazmat !!!! :) also love seeing you in Hash Church dropping knowledge bombs on industry vets around the country

--Please come to 2016 Michigan Cup? lol , i know the HT events are not your thing for many reasons

I was in Cali a few months ago, and was able to score some Triangle Kush, grown out by Jungle Boys, and may I say, that was some fire, very loud, very frosty, sooooo dank, I eaven bought some seeds hoping to find something that resembles the weed I smoked!

kalopatchkid

Veteran
attachment.php

Was given this cut as TK. Can anyone tell me if she looks the part?

Attachments

• 6EE1A747-73D0-48B0-A435-6CF74B134748.jpg
    6EE1A747-73D0-48B0-A435-6CF74B134748.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 29

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grow it up, flower it out & take pics.
You'll get your answer eventually but at this point in the game, can't nobody be sure.