What's new

HELP slow vegg... 3months in, t5

asdmo

k guys i took some pics of the ladies, I ordered a phresh 6x16 carbon filter, fan speed controler, and 600hps hortilux. As soon as i get those, ima veg for 1 more week under the hps and flip them.

These are all Fire OGxRomulan
IMG_0075.jpg

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx133/xxitzeugenexx1/IMG_0067.jpg
IMG_0058.jpg

This is a clone of Fire og x romulan
IMG_0063.jpg

Blue Dream
IMG_0073.jpg

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i went through this kinda quick, but i didnt see mention of weather your on 24 hrs of light for veg or 18. i know there is much debate on this subject and it seems to go both ways, but speaking from personal experience, i veg under 4ft. 4 bulb t5s and when i did 24/7 my growth was a crawwwwlllll. from seed. just amazingly slow. ab as slow as what your describing and showing here. took 3 months to barely show sex. ive done 18 since then and things are faster and show sex way quicker, in ab six weeks or less for me. at least your girls look mostly healthy though... good luck man im sure they will flower fine.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buddy you are fishing...
90 days? Bullshit. Most of us only wish we could stack like that.
Dry soil? Who said that? Those plants are beautifully perfect. Looks dry? Damn straight! As it should...

Flip em and please show us the progress. Those girl have a lot of potential.:comfort::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

it was me who said the soil looks dry.

you obviously have very low standards if you think those plants look good for 90 days veg.

VG

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I veg under T5's and you're slow growth is not b/c of the lights. I'd think ventillation (as others have suggested) is the culprit. I bet the temp swings aren't helping either. Once your new equipment comes in, I bet you see a huge difference. Good luck!!!

asdmo

i got the temperature to be steady 76degrees and the girls look like their liking it so far. Here are some pics.

giesel
IMG_0063-1.jpg

blue dream
IMG_0058-1.jpg

Fire og x romulan
IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

Got some giesel rooted