What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP! Neighbor's house being raided right now

Sharing a common roof does NOT make two dwellings into one for the purposes of a warrant. The cops would need a whole seperate warrant to enter your home. closeness means nothing. Stop cowering and man up...if the cops DID knock on your door ignore it....you have a right to sleep or bathe and not answer the door if you wso choose...homeowners have the absolute right to NOt answer door knocks.

Just thank God they came for them instead of you and quit fretting....people every day get close to some kind of cop action and it is just part of life today..

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
does your neighbor know you grow better hope they keep their mouth closed and get shit out the house that can get you in real get you in trouble like guns and what they call drugs dont mix

Ajunta Pall

Now that your neighbor has literally brought the heat down on your front door step, it would probably be in your best interest to quit whatever it is you are up to for a while. It's likely the pigs will keep a further eye on your neighbor, and you as well just because of your proximity. Beware you may still be in danger.

libby

The op has not been on since 4.22, 2 mins after 4.20:yoinks:,

Anyway blunts, if your still around, let us know how it went, or am i now talking to a DEA officer:joint::Bolt:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Don't answer for anyone. If you do have to speak with someone in law enforcement, it should be only about the greatness of the US Constitution and specifically the 4th and 5th Amendments.

-Funk

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Don't answer for anyone. If you do have to speak with someone in law enforcement, it should be only about the greatness of the US Constitution and specifically the 4th and 5th Amendments.

-Funk

And NOT the 1st Amendment :), time and place and all that, hope all is ok

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
True that, the right to free speech includes the right to STFU!

Glad you've got your dog with you. I'd be a little freaked out too.

grow1620

I had cops serving a warrant and searching an adjoining apartment to mine once..I wasn't growing at the time but I have just got done burning...first thing I did was go outside and talk to them...I was nervous as hell, and high as fuck and my apartment reeked of weed.

I just played the role of the concerned neighbor and asked if there's anything dangerous going on that I should be aware of and if the guy was an axe murderer or anything. I had never even met my neighbor but when the cop asked me about him I made a few things up to make it seem like I was "helping out"like he keeps weird hours but he's always been quiet(nothing incriminating or disprovable)...in hindsight I'm really glad I went out and talked to them before they had a chance to knock on my door.

these guys are totally correct about your rights too..don't get me wrong I would have had every right to not answer the door, I just personally felt safer being a step ahead and not giving them a reason to knock on my door in the first place.

Owl Mirror

Veteran
No new news on this event ?
I would be worried the cops just had the wrong address.
Who knows it may have been the neighbor who called because they smelled the grow next door.
Then the cops got the addy mixed up and busted the guy who called them instead.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
No new news on this event ?
I would be worried the cops just had the wrong address.
Who knows it may have been the neighbor who called because they smelled the grow next door.
Then the cops got the addy mixed up and busted the guy who called them instead.

true, id lay low for a while man thats just too damn close. unless of course you see them hauling him way with meth lab equipment or something haha because like someone said they may have has the wrong address, your neighbor might rat you out, or they happen to get suspicious that your growing while theyre there (notice fan noise or smell or whatever) so if you wanna play it safe tear down for a lil while or say fuck em and keep on doin what your doin. god bless stay safe my man:joint:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Nah, the cops never fuck up and raid the wrong address. Sheesh, how could anyone mix up the two sides of a duplex house?
You meant that sarcastically.... right? Cops definitely bust into the wrong place, they're human and jacked up on adrenaline before a 'raid'.

M

movingtocally

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Catch the first plane to Mexico brother. Your days are numbered here. It's a common tactic for feds to actually raid neighbors just to fuck with you, then raid you. Your neighbor is probably just a plant. It's all an illusion.

Dude, relax. Keep the screaming chained up midget quiet until they leave, and don't smoke any grass.

Lord Doobie

i would ball up in a corner and not make a sound until they leave.
Ha ha!
That's exactly what I did when I was squatting in a vacant Tucson apartment and someone called the cops. The helicopter with a blinding searchlight shone inside the windows so brightly, it lit the whole place up. I fully expected 10 cop cars to come screeching up any second. Then the copter left and all was quiet and dark again...not a peep. After 20 minutes, I realized the Tucson cops had better things to do on a Friday night. After about three hours, to be sure, I actually lit a spleef up and laffed my ass off...

Latest posts

Latest posts