What's new

Help! My 1st Indoor (Northern Lights auto)

KiefChief

Hi Sunzi,
I will soon be starting my own auto-grow in biobizz allmix and so as you can imagine I've been doing a lot of research. One thing that might be worth revising is PH balancing the water. From what I've read, in an organic grow the soil acts as a natural buffer and so adjusting the PH can lock at valuable nutrients to the plant.
Sorry this one isn't working out for you my friend!
One thing I will mention is don't be put off by autos; I've seen many successful auto grow, the reason a lot of people are put off is because of the ruderalis genes (an outdoor Russian strain with basically no THC or cannabinoids) but with a lot of the modern strains this has mostly been bred out and they can be just as potent as the photoperiod strains!
Good luck in whatever you decide!

Sunzi

Hey Sunzi, dont give it up! Just buy few cheeaper beans of feminized classics (some hybrid for beginers) and grow again. Didnt you have a balcony or some outdoor space? I think indoors, you can make more mistakes (overnuted or burned plants even the temperature and circulation of air)...
Hi and as I said : DONT GIVE IT UP !:)

Hi outlawgarden! Thanks for your words, I will never give up :good:

I'm afraid I don't have any outdoor facilities, so I'm gonna have to stick to indoor!
But I'm already in bloom with my new auto grow of Dark Devils and got much better results as I did improve the conditions and learned from previous mistakes! :biggrin:

Hi Sunzi,
I will soon be starting my own auto-grow in biobizz allmix and so as you can imagine I've been doing a lot of research. One thing that might be worth revising is PH balancing the water. From what I've read, in an organic grow the soil acts as a natural buffer and so adjusting the PH can lock at valuable nutrients to the plant.
Sorry this one isn't working out for you my friend!
One thing I will mention is don't be put off by autos; I've seen many successful auto grow, the reason a lot of people are put off is because of the ruderalis genes (an outdoor Russian strain with basically no THC or cannabinoids) but with a lot of the modern strains this has mostly been bred out and they can be just as potent as the photoperiod strains!
Good luck in whatever you decide!

Hi KiefChief, thanks for your response! I've realized already that the problem was with the humidity/temperature conditions mainly, I got a more potent humidifier and a mini heater programmed for the dark hours and I'm already getting much better results with autos!
Anyways, next time I'm gonna try with the photoperiod strains, I'm already planning a SOG for the next grow :biggrin:

Thanks and good luck with your auto grow! My advice: Try to stress them as less as possible and keep the conditions steadily... they will reward you with a fluid and fast development

Best regards :tiphat: