What's new

Help! My 1st Indoor (Northern Lights auto)

Harry Lime

Veteran
I wouldn't choose to grow autos myself except maybe out doors but he's running autos for now.

Bonzai Bob's right. Keep the medium damp, NOT SOAKING WET, relax and wait a while.

Sunzi

first rule of growing - is calmness!

u need a lot of endurance - that´s first and sublime virtue, get used to it!

give time a chacne, do nothing ´till keep soil slightly humid, not wet and stay tuned ;)

don´t make that mistake to pull them out and have a look or something, u just make it worse.

don´t panic - let time raise... spreading can be up to 2 weeks, if then no head is in sight, then u can wish them r.i.p.s, not now ;)

Hey b0nZai.b0b, thanks for your reply! I will try to be patient then... is just that some of them didn't show any advance at all for 2 days already, so it's a bit scary... but again, I will try to be stay calm!

Thanks again :comfort:

Stick to the ABC's of growing and crack some REGULAR seeds. AUTO's and DANK don't go hand in hand.

Hi cliffy, thanks for your reply also!
I've realized a lot people say this... maybe I'm gonna have to stick to regular seeds next time... though I started with the NL Auto because I'm a beginner and it's faster and easier... so i can also get a fast first batch (one of the main ideas). I don't have any experience doing transplants and stuff like that... on the other hand, I will need to learn at some point... :chin:

Sunzi

I think it's gonna be the first and the last time I run autos... and not because of this inconvenience, but because of all the people who told me this already...

Sunzi

Hey guys, small update with new pics!

Unfortunately only 4 out of 9 made it... but I'm so proud of them :)

I really don't know what happened with the other 5 though... I hope I will improve in the next one...

Regards! :tiphat:

Last edited:

Sunzi

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it :)

I have another small update:

One of them is making a comeback now (I was losing the hope) and it looks a bit weird... check the pics... let me know what you think!

Also, I had a bit of a problem, as the 250W MH self ballasted bulb stopped working all of a sudden, I had to switch to the dual 600W HPS in an emergency before expected... is that a big deal?

Cheers :tiphat:

S

SPG*

They'll be happier :D Personally I'd change that "dou" bulb for a MH in Vegge

Muarco

Veteran
With the handbreadth check if you feel only a warm sensation. If not, and u feel your hand burn, put the lamp a bit higher and keep in this way until you don't only feel the warm. The distance from the lamp should be around the 40-50cm.

Sunzi

40-50 cms with a 600W HPS? I thought it was around 60 cms or so... are you sure about that?

Sunzi

While two of them look perfectly shaped and balanced, the other two look more weird with weird looking leaves and strange shapes... and the 5th element (the smaller one) is the weirdest looking one of them all... I will post more picture soon.

Last edited:
S

SPG*

:) enjoy ya self sunzi luv.They look Fab,get yourself one of these exhale co2 bags they work a treat
(Especially in a tent I bet)

Harry Lime

Veteran
While two of them look perfectly shaped and balanced, the other two look more weird with weird looking leaves and strange shapes... and the 5th element (the smaller one) is the weirdest looking one of them all... I will post more picture soon.

They look fine. Don't worry about the weird looking one, I've seen plenty that looked a lot weirder:biggrin: It might well grow out of it in a few weeks.

Sunzi

Co2 aids the growth of the Plants.. Look more Fab then! :smoke: lol

I see... I'm gonna have to do some research about it then...

They look fine. Don't worry about the weird looking one, I've seen plenty that looked a lot weirder:biggrin: It might well grow out of it in a few weeks.

You think? I hope so... I've noticed some weird behavior from the plants... it must be an auto thing... like a very umbalanced growth... on the other hand it's true they get stress really easily... I just hope they don't get stuck at this point, after being the last survivors :biggrin:
bloody autos...