What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help me name my boat!

Y1Ar5ej.jpg

RnxirVj.jpg

Almost finished! Got an outboard, and converted the transom-mount tiller into a bow-mount. Got the deck done and all of the electrical ran. Just need to actually hook up the wires to the fuse box and stuff and mount a few more accessories (anchor pully, running light, possibly a livewell)

Genghis Kush

Nice job, looks great!

how about Pontos:

PONTOS (or Pontus) was the divinity of the sea, one of the Protogenoi or first born Greek gods. He was the father of the most ancient of sea-gods by the earth-goddess by Gaia (Earth) his female counterpart, Pontos sired the fish and other sea creatures.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
its cute, sort of like a real boat but smaller...lol.. yeehaw...motors make you lazy.....I had one sort of like that for flats fishing in the keys...awesome..

Floridian

Veteran
Hey bro I just got off my boat I keep it at a marina in Tampa I get there its in the water gassed up and ice in the cooler.I get back its jump off and go home,they flush the motor and pressure wash the hull.If you can do this its well worth it

Lol, it really is just a little toy boat. My first one though! actually had it out and earned myself a "one that got away" story. Damn fish went under the boat and next thing I knew it was wrapped around the motor, ugh!

Wasn't having any luck with my Bass fishing some I just tossed out some nightcrawlers on bobbers. No clue what kinda fish it was but it had my lil panfish pole bent all the way over. Probably a catfish. Ah well, lesson learned. Don't let 'em go under the boat.