What's new

Help me hit the 3 pound mark!

get a dehumidifier to make enviro perfect, plus you can use this water to drip into your reservoir so you add mad oxygen to your reservoir, better than airstone...

CAUTION: MOST DEHUMIDIFIERS ARE MADE WITH LOW GRADE METALS AND PUT A LOT OF CONTAMINATES INTO YOUR WATER. Cannabis S. IS A HEAVY METAL UPTAKER. NOT GOOD FOR THE END USER.

There are "water evaporators" that work the same as dehumidifiers but have high quality copper coils that is suitable potable water. Really now? more oxygen then an airstone? Nothing can provide more oxygen then direct, continuous air bubbling.... Must be all that metal going to your brain.

Swamp coolers will not work efffeciently when the Relative Humidity is greater than 30-40%.

bickeyb

heres a little update the sweetest cindys and blueberry with be going into flower tonight
somangos will be chopped in 2 days!

sugars2.jpg

SOMANGO
somango-1.jpg

somango pheno 1
somango3.jpg

somango5.jpg

somango pheno 2
pheno1.jpg

pheno2-1.jpg

T

Tarus Bulbar

Great lookn grow room bro!!
Happy Healthy plants with some
beautiful buds!!
Well done bickeyb!
Cheers

bickeyb

great garden mate , sure gonna be a delicious grow, i'll be watching closely tha progress!!!

thanks for the kind words buddy! :tiphat:
the somango smells better then it looks!

Great lookn grow room bro!!
Happy Healthy plants with some
beautiful buds!!
Well done bickeyb!
Cheers

thanks man! i think i really have the strains dialed in this round! i cant wait for the sugar to be done.. if you followed the log its the 3rd sugar loaf pheno a little low yielding but probably the most potent stuff ive grown! i cant wait till it starts fox tailing a little bit and turning purple!

bickeyb

heres a update for everyone. somango is all dried and now curing final weight was 20.4 ounces :dance013:
the sugars will be the next to be harvested in about 5-10 days
my veg cab is filling up and i need to get some plants into flower but dont have anyroom

veg room
vegroom.jpg

chem dawg x og kush in hydro
chemdog.jpg

dogroots.jpg

dogroots2.jpg

3 somangos scrogged in hydro in flower 1 week in
somangoscrog.jpg

somango-2.jpg

somangoroots.jpg

sugars waiting to be cut!
candy2.jpg

candy.jpg

candy3.jpg

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey man crazy covered trik's as hell in this garden ,,can't wait some macro from you ..i'll be watching don't worry eh eh..have a happy new year my fellow!!!

bickeyb

heres a little update!
cleared out my veg room cep for the chemdawgs in hydro!

new somangos in flower
DSC01759modified.jpg

DSC01780modified.jpg

DSC01757modified.jpg

chemdawgs in veg/hydro
DSC01763modified.jpg

DSC01764modified.jpg

DSC01765.jpg

DSC01769.jpg

T

Tarus Bulbar

Your garden is really startn to bust out BickeyB!!
Great work bro

bickeyb

little update.. everything is just cruzin flawlessly ! not problems what so ever.. knock on wood!:)
my next harvest will be the sugars or "the candy" in 15 days.. i have been taken it to 56 days, but imma give it an extra week to see if it does something special .. at 56 days the smoke is really intense, gets your heart racing fast and you wanna just get out and go do something.. i like smokin it before i work out, it really is one of the best highs ive had, and is by far my fav smoke, i will keep this strain around for a long time and cant wait to run it in hydro

full room shot
DSC01831modified.jpg

Sweet cindy frosty pheno at 32 days!
DSC01820.jpg

THE CANDY at 48 days!
DSC01829modified.jpg

DSC01822modified.jpg

dmt

Veteran
get a roto grow. utilize 360 degrees of bulb, or a similar idea vertically, either way, thats how, d

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
How do you like the Somango?

I just purchased and received two packs of her....

How's the head? Smell? Yield???

Thanks!

bickeyb

How do you like the Somango?

I just purchased and received two packs of her....

How's the head? Smell? Yield???

Thanks!

i like the somango alot! the bag appeal isnt that great but the smell yield and buzz makes up for it.. the buds smell so sweet and good! just like mangos!, the high is a real intense sativa high.. expect some potent buds, let them ripen all the way they put on alot of frost at the end!

anyways heres a pic update!
DSC01846modified.jpg

dj shorts blueberry
DSC01854modified.jpg

DSC01856modified.jpg

bogs sweet cindy
DSC01859modified.jpg

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your garden looks outstanding. :respect:

Loving the Blueberry and Swt Cindy! :woohoo:

bro look that hamburger there is looking right!but to hit 3 with ur mix i think you should krustyhoods or vert it up!easy as that.o btw K.I.SS keeping it hella simple...peace