What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Xen

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yup - would be great to see the new chat - ASAP
New chat and other bits will all be getting dealt with next week by sounds of things I just got off the phone to @ATUK and as it’s Easter weekend most guys are taking time with there families until Tuesday now so happy Easter here to a great forum going forward the skys the limit now for Icmag.com (y)

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I recall the last site change thread had a somewhat different tone. Nobody likes change, and yet here we all are liking it. Within a few posts I can just feel it's working better. It's like my shoelaces are no longer tied together.

Thank you

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I Was driving down the road earlier and uploaded a few pictures to my promotional thread within seconds , how great is that the ease of uploading pics direct from your phone 👌🤟🤟

( I know I know shouldn’t be using phone while driving but I couldn’t resist to check it out )

gizmo666

i shoulda read this first before putting up my other thread
well done guys on the site its a lot faster for me now
thumbnails i can live with easy enough to manouver around that
but the smilies for our reply box .............where are they ?...........i feel as if i'm gonna go sheldon on you lols
peace (no smilie)

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
i shoulda read this first before putting up my other thread
well done guys on the site its a lot faster for me now
thumbnails i can live with easy enough to manouver around that
but the smilies for our reply box .............where are they ?...........i feel as if i'm gonna go sheldon on you lols
peace (no smilie)
They are coming mate next week there’s a list of things to work through but for now Icmag is working and is 100% better be patient, smileys will have to wait for now there’s more important things need sorting first like chat , user groups and galleries etc (y)

Latest posts

Latest posts