What's new

Hello.....Good Evening and Welcome!

HATORI HANZO

Hey y'all just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking for 3 years and it recently became legal so I pulled the trigger and started my grow.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Hello everyone I just wanted to say hello. I have been a member for a very long time I just never really posted anything allways just read posts,but I have been getting involved with the forms lately... So hello everyone

bathroomgrower

Hello to everyone. Just finished reading about the time wait for the first buds after switching to a 12/12 light cycle, so I think I probably have another week or two and I should start seeing some. Anyway, this is my first grow in almost 40 years, as I had to quit because of my job requirements almost 35 years ago. I'm almost 64 years old now, and a friend suggested I try some for medical reasons and I'm absolutely astounded at the benefits that have helped with "old man problems." I'll skip all the minutia about that; however, I'm glad that the "establishment" is realizing and studying the potential of weed. And that funny little feeling isn't bad either. The only thing I've used to alter my thoughts in all of these years is caffeine, so I'm attuned to the changes. And I can't believe the increase in the quality of weed compared to "the good ol' days." Again, hello to everyone and have a great day.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Welcome to the site bathroomgrower.

Happyness is finding some relief for one's aches and pains with cannabis :)

Glad you are here, perhaps we can help you with some more knowledge?

Happy Growing!

jedi5891

hello all. peace an light

hello all. peace an light

Recently joined new here, not new to our passion. Have wanted to join a forum for awhile as I regularly read them for other growers experience with products an strains etc
I have a fair bit of knowledge and am always willing to share some of my experiences.
Here's something I snipped last night. Caramello Delicious seeds
picture.php

jaydeowl

11 years!:woohoo:
Thank you for creating this forum!
And thank you to the community for making it the best place on the web for information!:tiphat:

Kelly's Heroes

Hi!

I'm a humble guy from central Europe.
I have known this forum for many years now. I even had an account ;)
I've had quite a difficult time lately, so decided to rejoin this special community and get back to work after a 2 years break.

Thank you guys!

Kelly's Heroes

TrillOG

Thank you Gypsy!! You are the man bro... I'm new here... But I'm loving every thing I've seen so far... Great info... Best best wishes to you and yours...

good to see how this all started! Never seen this thread before now.

I, like many others here, look forward to the return of Gypsy. It takes true courage to stand up for what you KNOW is right! So easily Gypsy could have just remained hidden and let the worlds misunderstanding of cannabis fall upon someone elses shoulders. But, thankfully, he chose to make a stand.

Anyways, thanks to gypsy for all he has done. This site has been such a valuable resource for me and so many others! Hopefully it is all that he inspired for it to be, and more!

Also, thank you to the crew who have kept it going strong in gypsys absence! Payaso, skip, etc. I'm sure it is a lot of work managing a site/mag.

FREE GYPSY!!

Latest posts

Latest posts