What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello.....Good Evening and Welcome!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You are very welcome - it always brings a little joy to my currently troubled heart - to know that I did good - by supplying the seeds of possibilities - to someone who would grow them well -

exoticrobotic

You are very welcome - it always brings a little joy to my currently troubled heart - to know that I did good - by supplying the seeds of possibilities - to someone who would grow them well -

About 25 years ago i bought a 10 pack of your GN Zamal and got a few to sprout.

I emailed you about my desire to reproduce them and also cos i got a couple of duds from the seeds where the cotyledons appeared but no true leaves after. I wanted to know if i could buy more than 10 for a slight discount :rasta:

You replied and sent me over a 100 of them for free.

I'd just like to say this is something i very much appreciated and remembered for the last 25 years.

Life got in the way of me reproducing them and i see others luckily were able to dedicate the time to them better than me, but i still hope to get a few to sprout.

An amazing site you have here.

🙏

:love:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
welcome to you!! looking forward to seeing your magazine....I used to be a part of a couple of fun magazines..one is gone and the other was sold.....
We haven't done a print magazine for around 20 years now - made a big mistake and had too many of the 1st and 2nd editions printed - then had a flood where they were stored - so its been all online for ICMAG - these past two decades -

Welcome anyway - you still have plenty to read here - everyday members put new stuff up for us to enjoy 😉