What's new

Hello.....Good Evening and Welcome!

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Was going to pop a diary up perhaps. Are uploaded photos stripped of any identifying data? I’m technologically illiterate and wouldn’t know how to myself.

Welcome to ic, Mike.

Yes, I do believe that the forum image upload removes exif data so you do not have to. @StevenHXF can confirm . . .

BroncosStrong

I’m not sure anyone can see this, I’m so new I’m waiting for approval….

1659573307161.png

Pineboy212

Good evening community,I just recently got my mmj card and my state is about to let patients grow there own.Been a long time lurker of the forums( as one of you guys put it)rollitup,thcfarmer etc..but my long time buddy told me that ic mag is where the og’s are.I’ve always wanted to join but was internet cautious,but it’s a new day and I’m ready to test the waters.I have tried to grow my own before but with mixed results 2 1/2 months than boyaah!this stuff is harder than I thought lol,but my buddy who’s on the forum has been generously been giving me pointers but I also wanna help myself so any generosity is definitely appreciated.

bibi40

Good evening community,I just recently got my mmj card and my state is about to let patients grow there own.Been a long time lurker of the forums( as one of you guys put it)rollitup,thcfarmer etc..but my long time buddy told me that ic mag is where the og’s are.I’ve always wanted to join but was internet cautious,but it’s a new day and I’m ready to test the waters.I have tried to grow my own before but with mixed results 2 1/2 months than boyaah!this stuff is harder than I thought lol,but my buddy who’s on the forum has been generously been giving me pointers but I also wanna help myself so any generosity is definitely appreciated.
Welcome to you !!!

Pineboy212

Good morning ic hope the coffee,vitamins,and shower got y’all feeling like everything.Salute to the og Gypsy Nirvana one of the originals from the days of the Marc emery catalogs and never left✊.So I just had a question from a situation I heard about l.e.d lights,I hear it has come a long way from when they first arrived but a friend of mine was having ripening issues his plants would b at the alleged harvest window but would b completely no where near where thy should b I believe he has a as people say blurple led lol.I’ve never heard of that issue and he believes it’s the light and not a feeding issue.I know from when I was growing I’ve never had a ripening issue like that but then I did waste 400 on a 300 watt led and all I could do was veg with it lol it was trash at flowering tho’ but never with hps any ideas of an assessment of this issue I believe he has reserva privada og at nine weeks and all white hairs and another one that took a month to show pistils idk crazy but holla if ya hear me!✌️

Latest posts

Latest posts