What's new

Hello all, new here in upstate NY.

Hi everyone. Can grow legally for personal use here now as of two days ago. Never thought I'd live to see it since the sixties in Oregon. BLM land back then offered opportunities (in my dreams at night). Old enough to be your great grandmother but want to learn all I can, help others where I can, and soaking up all the info I've found online this past months, waiting for this legalization. "Kids, obey all laws and stay out of trouble." I remember RoboCop saying that. And who would frick with RoboCop?!

Welcome I am in New York also at 42.8 N

all the best and grow well

S_M
Thanks. I've been reading your posts and pics. You are a role model for us at 42 degrees north and altitude.
Want to grow only for self and giveaways, Xmas presents. Looks like first week of May is too early to set out for you and definitely for me when I search weather daily histories for previous years at wunderground.com's local weather station up the road. Toward end of may seems safe. I want to avoid using more than shop lights but may have to get good ones for flowering stage indoors with autoflowers. Great reading your reports.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Looks like first week of May is too early to set out for you

I put them out the First Week of May here I am at 1150 feet on the top of the Mohawk River Valley

these went out on 03/05/2024

DSCN7025x.jpg

working on the First

Might have been a little early

DSCN7042.jpg

as they say what does not kill us makes us stronger

DSCN7541.JPG

the Weed is a pretty durable plant if I cannot kill them ;)

all the best and grow well

S_M

Latest posts

Latest posts