What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

BlackBart

Veteran
Endless Sky

Attachments

• Endless Sky Top #1.jpg
    Endless Sky Top #1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 19
  • Endless Sky plant.jpg
    Endless Sky plant.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 19

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Damn humboldt! What the hell did you do to that plant?! lmao Those are some awesome looking pine cones.

I 2nd that those are amazing looking buds lil footballs! :joint:

edit: HAHAHAHAHA I didn't even see the above post when I said footballs what a trip lol

D

danimal7

yes, humboldlocal is an inspiration to us all, and yes he has his shit together big time !
here's a 09 outdoor silverpearl ,not the biggest one of the bunch
and taken a little early

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Purple Afghan. Absolutely huge yield for a 250watter and 1.5 litres of coco. I imagine under some 600s or boomers she would produce some colossal buddage.

wow are those purple#1 from dutch passion great job mate I had to show my mom your shots :D she loves the purps

superjoint

Nice Humboldt.. The only Place ive ever seen buds that big were In humboldt.. when growing the buds were as big as wifes head.. and dried it looked like a bunch of rock solid Nerf Footballs.. Glad you got evidence ..nice job

MBD

Some problems people have with high yielding strains is that they're not the most potent marijuana in the garden. I was thinking wouldnt it be great to get the yield of Chronic and the power of Fire OG Kush? Well what if you added fat or alcohol to BHO, made from your chronic trim, just until it's a sprayable consistancy(least diluted) and sprayed your nugs with it? You would then be able to grow commercially, still maintain high quality, and you can take BHO oil drops with the left overs.

Tropical

I definitely wouldn't add fat to my buds. I think the best bet would be to catch the bho before the butane fully evaporates. Then, you could spread the nugs around in the dish. That sounds to labor intensive for a big harvest, but it might work for a personal stash. Bubble hash is good mixed with ground buds too. Personally, I bake most of my buds into cookies and just hit some vapor while I'm waiting for the cookies to kick in or to supplement and get a little more high if I didn't eat enough. If I have enough bud, I can make the cookies as potent as I want. I have used fan leaves to make cookies that get me stoned with just three grams. That's just a few crumbs.

MBD

I definitely wouldn't add fat to my buds. I think the best bet would be to catch the bho before the butane fully evaporates. Then, you could spread the nugs around in the dish. That sounds to labor intensive for a big harvest, but it might work for a personal stash. Bubble hash is good mixed with ground buds too. Personally, I bake most of my buds into cookies and just hit some vapor while I'm waiting for the cookies to kick in or to supplement and get a little more high if I didn't eat enough. If I have enough bud, I can make the cookies as potent as I want. I have used fan leaves to make cookies that get me stoned with just three grams. That's just a few crumbs.

Why not just dissolve it in iso? You can dissolve a lot of BHO into a small amount of iso and still get a sprayable consistancy. Iso will also evaporate as butane will. Just something to think about. I dont mean to offend but I prefer dissolving BHO into a fat and then consuming that, I see no point in adding chocolate, flour, or anything else unnecessary to get me lifted. I have to take it in a dropper it's so powerful.

Tropical

...I prefer dissolving BHO into a fat and then consuming that...

I have dissolved BHO into Everclear and taken that out with me in a dropper as well. It worked, but it tasted TERRIBLE. Cannabutter doesn't taste any better. Hence, I bake cookies to get baked. To each, his own.

I have thought about dissolving BHO into a liquid fat and then putting it into gelcaps. That would mean no more nasty taste. :)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Salmon Creek Big Bud Hybrids

Salmon Creek Big Bud Hybrids

SCBB/ Orange Crush
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Salmon Creek/ Orange Crush/Blue hash

ghost of sage

I wonder if the Hilltemple salmon creek will produce like some of these pics I have seen?If so it would be well worth the funds to get some in the closet for outdoor in the spring!!!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
They should

They should

Hill temple SCBB has a tiny bit of Pine Tar Kush in it if im correct. SCBB was a clone.

DP

Latest posts

Latest posts