What's new

Heaviest Indica?

Justa6655321

Veteran
I have a Sensi Star mom that is a knock you on your ass smoke! And it's easy to grow and clone

Dutchgrowns - LUI13 is supposed to be awesome. I have a pack veggin right now and they are incredible growers...

I would go with those two and forget all the rest

I

IceColdCrickets

Not to sound to generic, but the classics are there for a reason.

Afghani#1, classic Narc high, very high CDB levels which what you wife is needing. There is talk of HIGH CBD level strains coming out of Cali at Harborside Medical, do some searching. High CBD medical strains are coming out more and more, due to the higher medical effects over Low CBD level strains, which are much more psycho-active which a lot of med users dont like to deal with at the same time getting the releif they need.

You have a PM.

ICC.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thank all of you for trying to help me out.

So hear is an update on my search. I just recieved some original Legends Ultimate Indica from a reliable source (it is supposed to be "extinct"). Also, just got some beans from a new friend, they have fibro, so they should know what's up. It seems like sensi star is a contender, from everyone's reccomendations.

So, I need high CBD strains? I don't know, since I am just getting into this. I have grown for a while (10years+) before my wife got sick. I need to do a bit of research on this CBD thing. We just found out about the fibro about 6 weeks ago, I think.

NickMode

Aurora Indica from Nirvana. Get a pack of seeds and one of the females will be an absolute you cannot move or function knockout high.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's alot more than just high CBD levels people, of course that is one piece of the medicinal puzzle. It is the synergy of all the various forms of THC and CBN, CBD's, unique Terpenoids & Terpenes, etc. that makes a strain good for different things compared to another. Phenotypes may show vast differences as well over what someone else has from the same strain. How they are grown and how mature you allow them to get in the flowering stage all factors in as well to their potential medicinal effects.

The best way to find what you need is to grow multiple plants of several different strains and test them all for desired effects using the clones from potential mother plants and experiment with their harvest times as well until you come to a successful conclusion plant wise as to what variety & phenotype of it works best for you. It is not too simple but it's not really too difficult either, definitely worth the time. In time you can select exactly what you need and can repeat the process over & over using a selected mother plant & grow clones out of it for predictable medical results. ;)

All that being said I think the LUI is a great place to look, the Sweet Tooth part of it is simply fantastic for depression & helps one deal with the stress & anxiety that can occur with various health problems it is mostly Indica with some sativa in it. The Ortega Indica side of it is a very heavy knock-out sedation type stone of the deepest order that can literally be numbing and thought stopping. There are some varying phenos to be found in the LUI, hopefully you find one that works well for your wife. Now did you get LUI seeds or clones? Or bud? You did not specify in your post what you received so just wondering...

:blowbubbles:

treewizard

I just finished out some of White Label's White Rhino. It performed well in spite of pH stress. There are 3 versions of Rhino out there that I am aware of. (Not counting Shanti's Medicine Man which would be nice to see another release of) Anyways, I can't speak for the vigor or stability of Nirvana's or Greenhouse's, However I do recomend White Label's.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
The heaviest yet balanced strain from this day would have to be Trainwreck
Sends my thoughts flying but my body is melting into the ground.
:ying:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well technically, it is not 100% Indica but yeah mostly say 90% or so ;)

Sweet Tooth has Blueberry in it from DJ Short, that was the father and it has Thai Sativa in it. :joint:

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best way to find what you need is to grow multiple plants of several different strains and test them all for desired effects using the clones from potential mother plants and experiment with their harvest times as well until you come to a successful conclusion plant wise as to what variety & phenotype of it works best for you. It is not too simple but it's not really too difficult either, definitely worth the time. In time you can select exactly what you need and can repeat the process over & over using a selected mother plant & grow clones out of it for predictable medical results. ;)

All that being said I think the LUI is a great place to look, the Sweet Tooth part of it is simply fantastic for depression & helps one deal with the stress & anxiety that can occur with various health problems it is mostly Indica with some sativa in it. The Ortega Indica side of it is a very heavy knock-out sedation type stone of the deepest order that can literally be numbing and thought stopping. There are some varying phenos to be found in the LUI, hopefully you find one that works well for your wife. Now did you get LUI seeds or clones? Or bud? You did not specify in your post what you received so just wondering...

:blowbubbles:

Right now that's what I am doing, going through as many strains as I can and getting feeback for what works best. I thought asking some people with experience should be a good place to start.

I got 15 seeds of the LUI, popped 4 of them for starters. I only got a very small space. I also have 5 other strains as mothers at the moment.

Mr.Jones

guess the same thread is opened up every other week:

- sensi star
- herijuana
- ko kush
- MLI
- Hindu Kush
- Black Domina
- Crimea Blue
- wwxherijuana (not around anymore)
- LUI
- Shiva Skunk
- Mazar
- Chem D
- Northern Lights
- endless sky
- K2
- LA Confidential
- Skunk Special
- White Russian?
- Chronic?
- g13xhashplant
- ortega indica?
- Master Kush
- Medicine Man
- Warlock

just to name a few

Zendo

I'm trying to find links for any reliable places that you can get the LUI? or as a second choice the sensi star?

I have a fibro and Rheumatoid patient that would really benefit from these.

Thanks!

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The active component that is believed to be of great benefit in some of these strains such as LUI (from the Ortega Indica side) is Myrcene and is a powerful pain killer in conjunction with the most important ingredient, CBD. Here is some more info:

Myrcene, in particular Beta-myrcene, is a terpenoid which is also very important for pain relief. Beta-myrcene has a potent analgesic (pain-relieving) action, and seems to work by an opioid mechanism. White Widow is a modern cultivar which has been shown to have very high levels of myrcene. Ortega indica is another modern line likely to have high levels of medicinal terpenoids.

Other strains worth trying and likely high in these two important factors would would be G13, Pure Afghani, Deep Chunk, Pine Tar Kush, and Hindu Kush. :canabis:

There are White Widow & Black Widow seeds from Female Seeds on seedbay right now for a very reasonable price (plus you get all female plants), along with another strain called "Ice" from them you may want to take a look at which was derived from the White Widow line and is very potent and likely very high in this compound.

skunktoker

Aurora-Indica will knock you out like no other in my opinion a pure sleep weed if thats your bag.....another one is Black-domina will knock you the fuck out aswell another one I like that really relieves your mind and body is barneys-farm vanilla-kush IMO good luck with your search ................ST

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got two confirmed females and one still unknown of LUI going right now, can't wait to flower them. I just started a run so I have to wait a bit. They weren't big enough to take clones at that time. It will be august before I get to. I got far to many things going right now and not enough room.

I will hopefully try a bunch of the strains all of you have suggested, but it will have to be one at a time. Right now, LUI it is.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is no doubt LUI is a good smoke, what do the stems smell like on them right now if you rub them?

Do they have a musky perfumey citrus smell almost like a grapefruit rind or something else?

Most of the LUI phenos are Sweet Tooth leaning but there is always a chance to get the Ortega pheno which is much more squat and dank as opposed to sweet & fruity. Also much more potent & good for pain relief, although the Sweet Tooth pheno is still my favorite of course! ;)