What's new

Heaviest Indica?

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I usuallly don't grow too many indica or indica dom plants. Recently my wife got diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I hear heavy indica's are good for fibro patients. I already searched the medical forum hear and several others sites.

So all you indica lover's tell me the heaviest indica that you have experienced. Please detail the high and taste for me. I want like fall asleep with the blunt in my hand kinda bud. I hear Romulan is good, but I have no experience with it.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sensi Star might be a good place to start. It is a potent Indica. It has a nice Lemon flavor. It isn't really smoke a nicely rolled joint and go out and do things type of smoke, it is a smoke a nicely rolled joint and sit in the recliner and doze off type of smoke or lay in bed at night watching TV and wake up in the morning with the TV watching you type of smoke.

Good product.

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
I like it! I like it!
There isnt any doubt that an indica type sensi star pheno with a good cure is a sledgehammer. More sativa leaning pheno's can be a little jittery for me sometimes though.

Here's some redeyed partykillers that knumb the head, senses and good sense. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery.....
UBC chemo - one of the canadians sites sells it still
Black Domina
Super crystal, homegrown fantasy
Maple leaf indica with a cure is narcotic as hell.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the input guys. Ya, sensi star, i like that idea.

Right now I have the following moms. Chem d x og, NYCD, SSCH, and C99.

Keep 'em coming

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LUI or Legends Ultimate Indica by Legends & Spice of Life joint project

Also found in some new crosses by Dutchgrown, but the one crossed with C99 is not going to give you the effect you want as Cindy 99 is more sativa & up awake buzz.

If you can get some LUI that is the Ortega dominant pheno it is straight knock ya out bud. :)

Goyakla

try Purple Picone from Sargamatha.. knock out stone and clones easily.. great for both in/out..or Herijuana... very narc..

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
I have fibromyalgia and Indica's are great. Kush's work for me, purple kush is great for pain. I have a pakistani like kush that has some sativa influence which works amazingly. All when taken 10 weeks of flower have a strong long lasting high.
Looking for something more functional with pain releif qualities. Gonna try some african and asian varieties.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like these so far........

Sensi Star, been around a long time and people always speek highly of it.
LUI, it has had a few nominations
Herijuanna, have heard it pretty narcotic
Romulan, also known as narcoritc

I havent' tried any of these. If anyone has, let me know your recomondations.

D

deathtosoapbar

I have fibromyalgia and Indica's are great. Kush's work for me, purple kush is great for pain. I have a pakistani like kush that has some sativa influence which works amazingly. All when taken 10 weeks of flower have a strong long lasting high.
Looking for something more functional with pain releif qualities. Gonna try some african and asian varieties.

Its worth having a look at mandalas kalichakra , one of the few strains ive grown that is a definite pain killer while being active without being anxious or speedy

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
anything indica dom or pure indica works wonders... Toms' x18 and Deepchunk are 100% indica IBL's..

I like reclining buddha from soma... but im sorry to here that PureKnowledge's girl has the smae thing he might be able to help more...

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's so hard for me to decide. I guess anything will be better than the sativa's and hybrids I got now. I think I am going to get LUI or some hybrid, maybe DG's LUI 13. a LUI x G13 sounds like it would be really stoney. Thanks for everyones suggestions.

It's so hard for me to decide. I guess anything will be better than the sativa's and hybrids I got now. I think I am going to get LUI or some hybrid, maybe DG's LUI 13. a LUI x G13 sounds like it would be really stoney. Thanks for everyones suggestions.

Try sensi star, so so easy to grow , nothing stresses it, and always knocks you on your ass, one of my fav's

I grow death star (sensi star x nycd) and it is pretty strong, make you retarded type of stone and really good for pain, take it to 11-12 weeks flowering time. Three hits makes my husband uncomfortably high, but I can toke on it all day.

I just got black domina seeds, so if anyone who has grown it, if they can tell me about how long to take it in flowering and if there are any special phenos to look out for I would appreciate the help.

Latest posts

Latest posts