What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heaths latest tree grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danxy

Awesome science you got there......

Awesome science you got there......

Heath- Mad Respect to your horticultural skill and ingenuity! How close can the 600s get to the plant? when you ran the 5 light flip flop what were your ambient temps vs. running all lights at once? Also how long does each "strand of lights run during 12/12 With these monsters do you find that they take longer to finish or that there is any lack in quality of the bud? Thanks for sharing your work.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
You guys are gonna scare Heath Away!
I doubt we will see another grower so close to hitting 3gpw, i have been surfing the boards for more then 12 years and cannot recall any grower even getting 2gpw!

Just hope the haters and jealousy dont drive him away hopefully it inspires him to stay and make fools of them all!

Ignotius

dam heath, talk about owning it, lol....dam near 5lb indoor hydro tree, gratz!!! my best is still a measly 2lb, lol...
nice thread too, always love some pics and detail:)

Ign:pl:

cyat

Veteran
Thanks BL,
System is working, no leaks!Got gh hardwater nutes to save $ as opposed to using r.o.Hate adding tons of ph down to tap though.

Dutch Aln

Hi Heath,superb herb as usual old chum-almost left me dizzy....
Speaking of which,,Is the dizzy project still ongoing???
All the best,
Aln.

G

Guest3498

Fuckin' A!

Seeing vert tree grows like this makes me look at the way I do things, and totally reconsider them.

Thanks heath...

maree

Been reading all this with great interest as we'd like to mess around with micro versions of your set-up. Got two questions I'd lie to ask, hope you don't mind.

We couldn't undrestand how flip-flopping between two pairs of 600's with another 600 on 12/12 equated to 900 watts. Probably misundrestanding or missing something but can't work out how it doesn't come to 1800 at any given time. Could you explain to me please?

Rolando Mota

Heath, a question on plant sizing. I was thinking of a four plant system, the lights in an X with a 1k in the center and four 600s, one in each corner. Does a 4' x 4' footprint per plant sound about right?

Thanks.

:joint:

D

DHF

Rolando........5 x 5 is the standard for big plants...at least in krusty world......4-600`s in the corners and a 1000 watt MH bulb was what I ran for over 8 yrs in a 10 x 10.........worked for me.........

Whereyat Heathie........back on Hol`s ?.........

Good luck Rolando......DHF......:ying:.....

MyGreenToe

First off, we couldn't undrestand how flip-flopping between two pairs of 600's with another 600 on 12/12 equated to 900 watts. Probably misundrestanding or missing something but can't work out how it doesn't come to 1800 at any given time. Could you explain to me please?

The grow in question had 5 600w bulbs, and 2 plants. Only 3 bulbs were on at any given time, so 1800W. Thus, 900W per plant in this setup. Hope that clarifies things.

bannana man

just came across this all looking top notch as normal mate...i had not seen you posting in a while then i seen this ...great to see you around on here
how did the dizzy crosses do mate ?

MyGreenToe

Honestly I'm more interested if that Chiesel is going to ever turn up anywhere... Perhaps at seedbay? My future tree grows would thank you, hehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts