What's new

heath inspired test prototype (aero)

D

DHF

the cool tubes take a beating around here but i have found out i can get the plants alot closer with them and it seems to make up for what you lose lumen wise.
I`ll never understand it for the life of me bout folks usin them FUCKIN cool tubes with flex duct hangin under AND over the motherfuckers blockin light to the plants left and right as well as up , down , and all around just to run a sealed room and use CO2 for all those so-called increased yields in big rooms with buncha light.........

I`ve had plants as close as 6" from the bare bulbs without scorching OR light bleaching with the 600`s using the proper low column of air helpin the radiant heat rise gently and get exhausted outta the room while exchanging room air twice per minute ftw for many many yrs......

No offense cuz I understand the thoughts behind a smellproof sealed room where the plants supply the oxygen while absorbing the supplemental CO2 from either tanks and regulators , or generators.....

I just don`t buy it......CO2 only kicks plants in the ass with high ambient temps as well as high ass humidity for the accelerated juice transpiration with increased juice suckage from the elevated temps.....and then there`s the so-called faster finishes and increased yields....

Don`t get me started....I know you old heads like me , we`re stubborn and have our reasons for runnin shit the way we run it cuz it`s always worked so why change shit....and I agree....but....

Outta ALL the folks I`ve seen over the yrs that ran sealed rooms with CO2 ,I`ve seen 1 guy/thread where it was plain as the nose on your face.........The guy KILLED it.....but again.......only...

1......and I help out at no less than 10 invite only med sites plus here , so I can`t endorse the shit cuz I don`t believe in it...Put yas a lung room into the mix and fucka buncha sealed rooms.....

Aight...nuff of my rantin ....Good luck guys....

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I just don`t buy it......CO2 only kicks plants in the ass with high ambient temps as well as high ass humidity for the accelerated juice transpiration with increased juice suckage from the elevated temps.....and then there`s the so-called faster finishes and increased yields....

....Good luck guys....

Ok not wanting to change you opinion, however I would ask optimal temps and humidity for rooms with elevated CO2 levels. I am very interested in your knowledge and thank you in advance.

Sealed is BS as far as I'm concerned, because if it were truly sealed there would be no smell leak and there always is no matter how many filters.

:joint:

Grizz

Veteran
lol fred you gonna bust a vain there, and i agree with what your saying, just sometimes we have limits on what will work, right now i have to use the tubes and there is no light blockage at all after all there isent much light right under a vert bulb anyway and none over the top, the co2 is working for me, only running around 800 ppm from tank, room without it is right at 70 ppm temps controller and ac is set on 80 degree high and 75 low . yields were good on the first run and are improving considerabley on the next ones as they were vegged longer. being totally truthfull the buds coming off next are the biggest fattest buds i have ever had

have to disagree hydro there is no smell outside my flower room. NONE.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
I just read every single post in this entire thread that you made farmhouse.

Gotta say, you should feel really proud of how far you've come and how much you've taught the community.

I personally like like pure hydro (just a coco guy), but what you do is professional.

Please keep up the good work and show me something big :laughing:

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
I`ll never understand it for the life of me bout folks usin them FUCKIN cool tubes with flex duct hangin under AND over the motherfuckers blockin light to the plants left and right as well as up , down , and all around just to run a sealed room and use CO2 for all those so-called increased yields in big rooms with buncha light.........

I`ve had plants as close as 6" from the bare bulbs without scorching OR light bleaching with the 600`s using the proper low column of air helpin the radiant heat rise gently and get exhausted outta the room while exchanging room air twice per minute ftw for many many yrs......

No offense cuz I understand the thoughts behind a smellproof sealed room where the plants supply the oxygen while absorbing the supplemental CO2 from either tanks and regulators , or generators.....

Don`t get me started....I know you old heads like me , we`re stubborn and have our reasons for runnin shit the way we run it cuz it`s always worked so why change shit....and I agree....but....

Outta ALL the folks I`ve seen over the yrs that ran sealed rooms with CO2 ,I`ve seen 1 guy/thread where it was plain as the nose on your face.........The guy KILLED it.....but again.......only...

1......and I help out at no less than 10 invite only med sites plus here , so I can`t endorse the shit cuz I don`t believe in it...Put yas a lung room into the mix and fucka buncha sealed rooms.....

Aight...nuff of my rantin ....Good luck guys....

I have and can totally agree with you.

However, my particular room is large, will have 6k in it, will still exhaust with a filter/fan and the cooltubes allow me to fill the room with co2 inbetween exhausting and keep the temps down.

I mean, I could skip cootubes and only run an extraction fan, but it would be pointless to run co2 at that point.

Its like the 4k btu per 1000w rule. If you duct your lighting well, your ac has a smaller load or your extraction fan comes on less often.

Sorry, not trying to hijack.

Grizz

Veteran
I have and can totally agree with you.

However, my particular room is large, will have 6k in it, will still exhaust with a filter/fan and the cooltubes allow me to fill the room with co2 inbetween exhausting and keep the temps down.

I mean, I could skip cootubes and only run an extraction fan, but it would be pointless to run co2 at that point.

Its like the 4k btu per 1000w rule. If you duct your lighting well, your ac has a smaller load or your extraction fan comes on less often.

Sorry, not trying to hijack.
combine this with a heat exchanger (over sized ice box ) and your ac wont hardly ever come on, granted the chiller has to run but in my case its cheaper running it that the ac

D

DHF

Joesy...Where I grew the CO2 concentrations I pumped in and outta my rooms were well over 750 ppm`s constant from the air we breathe down here in Hell from all the steel and pipe millls along with the interstate traffic as well as cars on the local roads.......

Air exchange twice per minute insures proper environmental control and that swellage you`re seein this run with 800 ppm`s constant is what I had and more from just recirculating air with minimal A/C to keep temps under control , but they were there if needed along with a dehuey if the lung room and air exchange couldn`t keep up in late flower till end of cycle.........

I ran CO2 monitors in all my rooms cuz I was OCD bout my shit , and I assure yas for over 15 yrs I always read between 750-800 ppm`s 24/7/365 with major air exchange twice per minute in each room...

What many folks don`t realize is that no matter HOW many ppm`s of CO2 yas try ta shove up their ass for accelerated growth and all that other horseshit , is that EVERY light`s off cycle the plant`s SHIT OUT all the CO2 they couldn`t use during the light`s on period along with MAJOR fuckin humidity that NEEDS major air extraction twice per minute to keep shit hoonin and healthy....

It`s the little things guys.....NOT how much money yas throw at something hopin to get mega results without knowin how or why it happens under certain circumstances....Gotta do the research and look behind the curtain ta see actually WHO the Wizard of Oz really is that controls all the yield increases with your shit....

I tryta help....Some things are hard to swallow.....Some get it.....Most don`t.....Regardless....Your mileage will vary with how far yas wanna plummet down the rabbit hole....

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

Grizz

Veteran
yeah i know you know what your talking about and agree, there are situations where major air exchange just wont work . even with carbon filters on the exaust there seems always to be smell, in my experance anyway, where im at now there can be no smell what so ever thus i did what i did to make it work, i know i have told you before i always used bare bulbs with vast amounts of fresh air intake co2 ppm stayed at around 350 to 400 ppm and i did good but honestly my dounuts are out producing my stadium easyly with less plants and not having to keep moms and taking so damn many cuts . as far as the humidity at lights off it does get alittle high at night but the dehuey is keeping it at 65 or lower depending on whats happing outside. all i can say is its working and thats what pays the bills.

D

DHF

yeah i know you know what your talking about and agree, there are situations where major air exchange just wont work . even with carbon filters on the exaust there seems always to be smell, in my experance anyway, where im at now there can be no smell what so ever thus i did what i did to make it work, i know i have told you before i always used bare bulbs with vast amounts of fresh air intake co2 ppm stayed at around 350 to 400 ppm and i did good but honestly my dounuts are out producing my stadium easyly with less plants and not having to keep moms and taking so damn many cuts . as far as the humidity at lights off it does get alittle high at night but the dehuey is keeping it at 65 or lower depending on whats happing outside. all i can say is its working and thats what pays the bills.
Respect....

What works for you is what works for you...Pay them bills my buddy....

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

Just a little update. Ive been up to my ears in trimville. My back is jacked up, and i can only stand to trim for a couple hours at a time. I think im gonna be pleasantly surprised at the final yield.

The next batch is lookin good at 10 days in. will get pics up tonight.

10 days.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 9

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Looking nice FHC, as usual, plants are healthy as hell. Keep it green.

aod

Mister_D

Veteran
Farmhouse - I'm damn near speachless. That is definitely one of the tightest, most even canopies i've ever seen. Keep up with the hacking and shaping and you'll break 2 gpw with ease. Very impressed with how far you've come with this system. Can't wait until my partner is well enough to take over our big room, so I can focus on some racks in my new spot. I've been planning for months now with the help of your thread, bobbles, and DHF. Took 108 clones yesterday also, just to make sure my mass cloning method hasn't gotten rusty on me ;)

Farmhouse - I'm damn near speachless. That is definitely one of the tightest, most even canopies i've ever seen. Keep up with the hacking and shaping and you'll break 2 gpw with ease. Very impressed with how far you've come with this system. Can't wait until my partner is well enough to take over our big room, so I can focus on some racks in my new spot. I've been planning for months now with the help of your thread, bobbles, and DHF. Took 108 clones yesterday also, just to make sure my mass cloning method hasn't gotten rusty on me ;)

Thanks MR. Its been a learning process for sure! I just want to get to 4 lbs a run and i will be a happy man. Its good to have all the help from the guys here. I know that it takes some work to get things dialed and each plant needs individual care. Hopefully this round will be a good one.

Good luck with your racks , make sure to start a thread.

Way better... You're gonna smash the GPW's this time for sure.

Thanks Bobble.. yea these veg plants looked alot better goin in. Its all about the veg....and bringin the best of the best to the superbowl.

I backed each wall up and hung reflectix in the corners... lots more room..so im hopin i wont get any chokin on the corners. And i need to stay on top of the trimmin and prunnin and shappin. Should be a good one.

E

ekomsi

Thanks Bobble.. yea these veg plants looked alot better goin in. Its all about the veg....and bringin the best of the best to the superbowl.

Thats the truth, and the reason Im stoked for my upcoming run. My clones look better then ever this time.

D

DHF

It all falls into place once yas dial them corners FHC....after that yas can expect guaranteed yields within grams per harvey once yas learn howta do the snip-snip where each plant all but touches each other above and below as well as side by side for the perfect canopy to pull the gpw`s you so well deserve...but...

In that 3rd pic I see yellowed off/overwatering symptoms up top and that worries me....Maybe it`s the light with your camera.....Certainly hope so...

You know me... I look fer shit that`s wrong ta try and help fix it....Just my nature ta help max shit out........

Latest posts

Latest posts