What's new

Heart Attack Hits Jack Herer!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
But wait, I just heard thru Chuck at Jack's house that as of a while ago Jack is still here...not doing well, but alive. So keep chanting and praying for this legend.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
But wait, I just heard thru Chuck at Jack's house that as of a while ago Jack is still here...not doing well, but alive. So keep chanting and praying for this legend.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
I just heard thru Chuck at Jack's house that as of a while ago Jack is still here.

yes this also is what my local bro told me 1hr ago he talked to jacks son and he's still here is about all that can be said. so come on ppl hella prayers for Jack

jonezin

I just got an email that says he died too. But it also says he might still be alive... Here's the email:

"I have gotten several unconfirmed reports that Jack Herer has died.
Celebstoner.com reports;
"It has been confirmed from family that Jack Herer has passed away today in the 2:00pm hour in Portland, Oregon. May he Rest In peace and prayers to all of his family, blood and extended. Thank you Jack for being "one person who made a difference" and to all others Don't let the movement fade out. Keep his dream alive. Fight for what is right. Peace out and Rock on SpyderRogue"

I am also getting several reports that he is still alive.
It was reported yesterday that tests showed he has no brain activity.

Radical Russ of the NORML Audio Stash reports;

"Rumors of Jack's passing are premature. The word I hear is still coma, 70% brain damage, family discussing removing him from life support."

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Thank you for the news.. I just watched the emperor of hemp on channel 8 and God Bless Jack for all he has done for us and for fighting the good fight for so long.
Pray for him tonight.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
He's alive. At least, this here article says that he's still alive, albeit in critical condition. The article seems to be about 18 hours old.

Contrary to previous reports, Jack Herer is still alive. The Oregonian is reporting the activist is in critical condition at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center in Portland Oregon. In addition, celebstoner has retracted their announcement of Herer's death. In light of these facts it is with pleasure the Portland Progressive Examiner retracts an earlier report of Herer's death.

http://www.examiner.com/x-4383-Portland-Progressive-Examiner~y2009m9d18-Breaking-Jack-Herer-Emperor-of-Hemp-marijuana-hero-dead

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
picture.php

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3600723&id=703471368&ref=nf said:
You can see Jack's whole speech at www.hempstalk.org

This is what Jack actually said in closing at the Portland Hempstalk Festival, in video at 4 minutes, 2 seconds:

"I don't want to fucking give the United States government one fucking dollar of taxes. I think that they should go to fucking jail for getting you and me and 20 million people getting arrested for pot. It is the safest thing you can do in the universe. And that is what we are going to do in California. Okay? Come over to my booth, over there, and I will see you next time."

He collapsed just 3 minutes after giving this speech at our Portland Hempstalk Festival last week, on Sept. 12, 2009. We are all pulling for him. Mark Herer told me yesterday that they will try to bring Jack out a medically-induced coma later today, but it appears dire."

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A great friend of Cannabis has passed. Jack Herer, we will miss you. Even though you didn't get to see your life's work come to fruition, your efforts greatly advanced our cause. Rest easy big guy!

Latest posts

Latest posts