What's new

Health Canada is inspecting grows and you can lose your license if you refuse

dmt

Veteran
number 1 , raids are never arbitrary, number 2, opening shop in quebec, which is dominated by the boys downtown, is not smart either. cops and physicians hate pot in quebec, and so do gangs when they dont get their tax.

the only place ever raided elswhere were people saying they were above the law like marc emery and types like him. just like the place on commercial drive. they didnt even say it was medicil haha. then they got a client base and told the government they can do whatever they want haha, the next day they got raided.

eminem said be "smart, dont be a retard". stupid gets what stupid does. legal or illegal, d

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
yeah I guess The raids were in quebec I kind of overlooked that , Quebec is always trying to seperate themselves from the rest of the country, With the language barrier etc. So I guess not too shocked. I also heard the were not even requiring a doc signature like all the dispensarys out west.
So they were acting the fool in my opinion, like throwing rocks at a dog, The french are pretty tolerate in other issues like their strip bars , drinking , etc. Just think they set up shop the wrong way and didnt grease the right wheels, dont see the west coast ones closed?, maybe shake downs, but they are always opened back up.THe MMAR program is not perfect but I dont think they are out to persecute people who are applicants, weather or not you are excepted or not , I personally Im not worried, If you have a need to Medicate, The signatures will come, At the very least dont give up or in! they want you to feel ashamed and scared and not apply!
Peace TS

Ya that last post was a bit uncaring, and I apologize for that. Believe me I care very much for those that suffer, whether its from cancer or just feeling shitty all the time. And ya I know what its like to be in jail, a few times.LOL
Its just that its so obvious the game their playing, they allow med pot, or rather barely tolerate it. And they will if they win a majority, tighten up the rules for med exemption, drastically, watch and see, so that fewer and fewer will even apply. They are totally ingenuous, in this matter. Cannabis to them is the same as heroin.

you are absolutely right bud. i just wanted to point out that even though some share the same view as you, they choose to get carded so they can live as close to normal lives as possible , you know. i hate authority as well and the idea that i need permission to put what i want in my body is shitty, but i reached a point due to a variety of issues where i said fuck it, just gotta get carded so i can grow in my house w/o jackboots coming in and ripping up my shit. although that risk still exists due to dumbass cops.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
you are absolutely right bud. i just wanted to point out that even though some share the same view as you, they choose to get carded so they can live as close to normal lives as possible , you know. i hate authority as well and the idea that i need permission to put what i want in my body is shitty, but i reached a point due to a variety of issues where i said fuck it, just gotta get carded so i can grow in my house w/o jackboots coming in and ripping up my shit. although that risk still exists due to dumbass cops.

THese are the same reasons I'm also trying t get carded , just worded much better , I feel ya apt blowr!:)

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Look I would love to say everything is all fine here but it isn't

Look I would love to say everything is all fine here but it isn't

Far from fine IMVHO We still are in the ICE ages if you ask me. I know so many ppl that say here in BC that when they go to their "doc" and I use that term lightly and say I want help with bud and the doc say" no I don't want to help you".. So you say "send me to someone who will" They say okay.. That office calls you back and says yeah one and half year okay with you? LOL LOL.. yeah I have heard this story over and over and there is no guarantee the doc is going to even help LOL what a joke seriously...Welcome to health care Canada 101 lol peace out Headband707:moon:

I had one friend tell me that the doc said yeah bring in all the paperwork I will fill it out for you. He said I already have my membership to the clubs this is for growing she said okay.. So he went out got his picture went to the police station and paided for the police check. $80.00 later . He brings it all back to the doc and she looks at the coverpage doesn't even open it and says "OH NO I CAN'T DO THIS"!! He says it's from Health Canada and you have a place where you can sign off and not be a part of this. She squeals again "WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT"!! my friend just walked out ,he couldn't be bothered arguing lol lol why bother. Then when you do the right thing you get played over and over like your the mouse and they are the cat .. it's pathetic especially when you quailify what a joke Canada is for the sick. peace out Headband707:wave:

just so you know only DG's need criminal record checks. a patient getting a card for their own condition do not.

number 1 , raids are never arbitrary,

jason in abby got raided and plants ripped up by dumb cops,remember, and hes a cat 1 patient with a small setup. so it happens some times. he took them to court though. funny how a plant valued at $2000 per plant by the cops turns out to be only $5 when the settlement time comes around. i think he got more than what they claimed it was worth but nowhere near what they call it when they do raids

Che

Veteran
There is an example above of a person with a card getting raided, I've read in newsprint and online of others, both locally and nationally. Medical growers get popped more often than some of you think. And when it's the RCMP kicking down the door, who do you think gave them the address?

The Toronto dispensary got shut down.. the Raid's in Quebec on established dispensaries..

You know that cops covet their collars; what I'm saying is if it was a local rat or investigation it would be your local cops doing the raid. When it's the mounties doing the door smashing, it's got Federal Mandate, gift wrapped by Harper and Health Canada, written all over it.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I believe he was going for himself and others

I believe he was going for himself and others

If I'm not mistaken so that needs a doc's signature the form needs to be filled out . You should see all the forms lol it's too funny. They have 6 ,I think it is, each for somthing else. One for dry bud one ,for growing bud , one for catagory 1, one for catagory 2 and on and on what a bunch of BS.. No wonder ppl don't know what to do and the Gov counts on that. :comfort:peace out Headband707

amrad

Ya like some one with terminal cancer has so much energy they can advocate for themselves. Most are lucky if they can enjoy a few hours without stress and pain. And then a friggen government makes them jump through hoops for the right to choose how they wish to medicate themselves?
They want us all to take pharma drugs, made by corporations so they can get their greedy little hands on the money. They dont want a herb that can be grown anywhere, that they cant control. And thats what its all about. The money. And control.
Dont overgrow the government, overthrow the government.

love?

These inspectors need to have NEW COVERALLS on hand so that they can put them on and throw them out after inspecting every garden
I realize it sucks and that you shouldn't have to etc but...

If this is something you're worried about perhaps you could buy some for them? I'm sure they'll agree to put them on before entering unless they're total assholes. In fact I imagine they'd be impressed, which is never a bad thing in an inspection.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I have a great idea lol

I have a great idea lol

I realize it sucks and that you shouldn't have to etc but...

If this is something you're worried about perhaps you could buy some for them? I'm sure they'll agree to put them on before entering unless they're total assholes. In fact I imagine they'd be impressed, which is never a bad thing in an inspection.

Gee inspector those were not spidermite in the suite I gave you those were CRABS LOL LOL LOL!!! peace out Headband707:dance013:

carpster

hey could yougive like your moms address and then get it an send a change of address???just thinkin you would have a card wrong addredd but beter than nothing in court...

dmt

Veteran
jason in abby got raided and plants ripped up by dumb cops,remember, and hes a cat 1 patient with a small setup. so it happens some times. he took them to court though. funny how a plant valued at $2000 per plant by the cops turns out to be only $5 when the settlement time comes around. i think he got more than what they claimed it was worth but nowhere near what they call it when they do raids

hey dude, remember the guy went to a city counsel meeting, waved his card around, said he was above the law and he was going to open a coffee shop, not a "medical dispensary", but a club for anyone to smoke and buy weed lol

they call them parts the bible bend, and didnt take a liking to his ego maniacal disposition, so they sent him a message. he is no victim, although the cops tactics were crude, they were sending him a message. thats why he got grow ripped by the police. just another wannabe marc emery trying to change the world with his ego not his acts, d

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Now this really worries me!!!

Now this really worries me!!!

Health Canada Statement on Medical Marihuana Compassion Clubs

2010-94
June 7, 2010
For immediate release
OTTAWA - Health Canada would like to provide information regarding the Marihuana Medical Access Regulations (MMAR) as they relate to organizations such as "compassion clubs" or "cannabis dispensaries".
Under the MMAR, Health Canada does not licence organizations such as "compassion clubs" or "cannabis dispensaries" to possess, produce, or distribute marihuana for medical purposes. Under the MMAR, only individuals can be authorized by Health Canada to possess and/or be licensed to produce marihuana for medical purposes. As well, Health Canada is the only organization that can legally supply marihuana seeds and dried marihuana for medical purposes to such individuals.
It has been reported that patients could purchase marihuana for medical purposes from compassion clubs provided they have documentation from Health Canada or a registered physician. This could mislead patients to believe that they are authorized to possess marihuana if they have a letter, or other documentation, from a physician, which is not accurate.
It is also incorrect that organizations such as compassion clubs or cannabis dispensaries are legally able to sell or provide marijuana to those who have authorization from Health Canada to possess marihuana for medical purposes.
The only way that individuals can be legally authorized to possess marihuana for medical purposes is to apply to Health Canada under the MMAR. This application includes a declaration of support from their medical practitioner. Once authorized, there are only three options for individuals to obtain a legal supply of dried marihuana: 1) access Health Canada's supply of dried marihuana; 2) obtain a license from Health Canada to produce for themselves; or 3) obtain a license from Health Canada to designate someone to produce on their behalf.
Under the MMAR, holders of a production licence can produce marihuana for a maximum of two individuals who have authorizations from Health Canada to possess marihuana for medical purposes. In addition, the maximum number of production licences (either personal-use or designated-person) at one site is four.
Individuals who disregard the requirements of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and its regulations, or the terms and conditions of their authorization to possess and/or their licence to produce, could be subject to law enforcement measures.
Additionally, if compassion clubs operate outside of Canadian laws, this is an enforcement issue and falls under the jurisdiction of law enforcement agencies. Under the MMAR, Health Canada is authorized to communicate information to Canadian police agencies, in the course of an investigation, that enables them to confirm whether a named individual or specified address is associated with an authorization to possess or licence to produce marihuana for medical purposes.
For information on the Marihuana Medical Access Program along with the roles and responsibilities of both authorized and licensed persons, please visit Health Canada's Fact Sheet on Medical Access To Marihuana. You may also contact the Marihuana Medical Access Division directly at:
Telephone: 1-866-337-7705
Facsimile: 613-952-2196
Teletypewriter: 1-800-267-1245 (Health Canada )
- 30 -
Media Enquiries:
Health Canada
(613) 957-2983
Public Enquiries:
(613) 957-2991
1-866 225-0709

Latest posts

Latest posts