What's new

HEADY BLUNTS' LIVING SOIL EXTRAVAGANJA

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
a couple scoops of that, a few pounds of castings, and a bag of compost was my last recycle :D

plus kelp meal, azomite, and neem seed meal.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey buddy...mark the plant in the second row - far right for me. That one an FBPK? Looks gnarly. Don't want to lose track of that particular one as it grows...

PLEASE... ;)

dank.Frank

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hey buddy...mark the plant in the second row - far right for me. That one an FBPK? Looks gnarly. Don't want to lose track of that particular one as it grows...

PLEASE... ;)

dank.Frank

sure thing! now i'm excited!

Nice looking babies! Best wishes on this new project.....

thanks coot!

give me a few more years---breeding is definitely something i want to incorporate into my gardening practice.
And I know you'll do great things when you do. I have no doubt

:shucks: awww thanks rrog! your name just got moved to the top of the list for eventual testers :D

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
Heady

I've got a new cut from a T.O. cross that I'm bringing up. This would be the first round of cuttings after the plant was sexed. The numerous challenges with the T.O. seems to have been resolved as it relates to branching girth, internode spacing and related issues.

I'll get a photo up tomorrow. The internode spacing is something I have never seen personally or even online. Not sure what to make of it once the plant begins to throw out flowers.

I did not do this breeding. I supplied the genetics but that was the limit of my participation. He did a really nice job from my perspective.

CC

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran

SH, is this your first time checkin into this thread? where ya been buddy? make yourself at home :friends:

Heady

I've got a new cut from a T.O. cross that I'm bringing up. This would be the first round of cuttings after the plant was sexed. The numerous challenges with the T.O. seems to have been resolved as it relates to branching girth, internode spacing and related issues.

I'll get a photo up tomorrow. The internode spacing is something I have never seen personally or even online. Not sure what to make of it once the plant begins to throw out flowers.

I did not do this breeding. I supplied the genetics but that was the limit of my participation. He did a really nice job from my perspective.

CC

is it the to x bmr line that's been worked further since i got these beans?

if so, i saw a picture of the keeper mom selected by the breeder, lets call him swami kushendez for now :D

swami's mom looks gorgeous. better calyx to leaf ratio than my gal and even higher resin output if that's possible!

please feel free to post a pic of your new cut!

also, i know you're like a walking history database. please dont' hesitate to share any stories or knowledge about this or any plants while visiting my thread!

here's the gal i've got in the closet right now. she'll be coming down in a week probably (@ 70 days). delicious sweet dark berry fragrance from her.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man Heady - I can't wait to hear comparisons from that line to the FBPK line - I'm interested to know how different what "we" smoke is - VERY interested in fact.

Beautiful pics by the way - here and there - ;)

dank.Frank

warthog

your lil pups are lookin great heady! nice strain selection too... how is that hashberry from mandala? ive only messed with mandala1.. she was a sativa monster outdoors, and a great smoke! when do you plan on stickin em outdoors?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohhhhhhhh REALLY NOW - now we are talking -

edit - totally random side note - I play the computer game "the sims" from time to time for kicks and I named my latest "sim" Swami Kushendz - hahahaha - he owns a farm and grows vegetables - closest I could come...lmao!

^^true story ;)

dank.Frank

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
I used to use 'Stoner Bob' on the international backgammon boards - the guys from the Middle East thought it was pretty funny......

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
What do you guys have to pay for a bale of Sunshine Mix or Pro-Mix? I'm talking about the commercial 3.8 c.f. bales

Just curious.......

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Heady! So many seedlings, I love running seeds. I know you are going to find something stellar with those odds.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In MI the bale is about $50 .... and a bag of FFOF is around $22.

Much Much cheaper else where...

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts