What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HEADY BLUNTS -- 400w vert micro cab - 22.5" tall -- organic soil w/ blumats!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Looking nice heady! I didn't realize until these photos just how low-profile you made the containers. Looks to be working out just fine. :joint:

:respect:

L

LouDog420

are the mat/chem from reddy1??

I had a very nice pheno, biggest stretch, large colas with a great calyx/leaf, and quick growing. Got hit with a few hot days in a row, with temps topping out at 95F, and she went nuts and popped two dozen+ nanners all over near the light. Caught it before they shot pollen though, hopefully yours are good too.

Too bad, cause the pheno was bomb

Other shots are looking sweet broski. Got any plans for the RD beans yet??

G

greenmatter

looking great in there heady!

are you hand watering the whole run or are there blumats in there?

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
are the mat/chem from reddy1??

I had a very nice pheno, biggest stretch, large colas with a great calyx/leaf, and quick growing. Got hit with a few hot days in a row, with temps topping out at 95F, and she went nuts and popped two dozen+ nanners all over near the light. Caught it before they shot pollen though, hopefully yours are good too.

Too bad, cause the pheno was bomb

Other shots are looking sweet broski. Got any plans for the RD beans yet??

yessir they are reddy1's chemd x mat freebies from the bay. i think they are pretty great. definitely an authentic chemd smell on both of em.

it's too bad about the nanners but so far it seem that her sister will not follow suit, so i guess she's the winning cut. i left the stump of pheno one in the ground. i'm considering attempting a reveg even tho she threw grapes. it'd be good practice anyway.

ah yessss the RD beans. it was fun camping out with you sir.

i am considering using the cab to flower out some studs this summer so i can chuck some pollen at the best looking of my outdoor girls.

as soon as that is completed, i'll be running probably all three RD strains and maybe franks BKGK.

for the record, i ordered RD's cougar piss, ghost train haze #1, and bubba's TW haze #1.

Looking nice heady! I didn't realize until these photos just how low-profile you made the containers. Looks to be working out just fine. :joint:

:respect:

yup! they are rather shallow, although i think the picture makes them look even more so. the run off tray they're in is the 24" variety, and is probably at least 4" deep. i'd say overall soil depth is around 8 inches.

Beautiful. I may've asked before, but what camera are you using for those pictures?

you have :D it's an olympus xz-1.

looking great in there heady!

are you hand watering the whole run or are there blumats in there?

i've been hand watering the whole time. kinda backwards, but i couldn't find run off trays big enough to give me a sense of security in the event of a run-away.

actually i was just in CVS yesterday and they had the perfect sterilite bin in the home goods section. annoying, because i literally looked EVERYWHERE.

it turned out to be good for me. i think i've finally overcome my handicap in the proper watering department. my seedlings are appreciating it for sure!

Looking DANK heady!

:thank you:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
buds party heady....well done grower, lookin delicious!!!
healthy new baby comin up, nice!!!
always is a pleasure here bro!!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hey y'all.

sorry for the long break between updates. if you check out my outdoor thread you'll see i had some partner issues. :rolleyes:

i've got lots of harvy pics, but i think i'll just skip right to some bud shots i just took. the cherryhazes, to, and chemd 1 have been curing for almost a month now, while the red point ghanis and the chemd 2 just came down a couple weeks ago.

cherryhaze 1

cherryhaze 2

to x bmr

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
based on my preliminary trials :joint: the to x bmr and the pr x a 4 are the stand outs.

i'm extremely disappointed with my newbish inability to successfully reveg plants (or root cuts for that matter). in other words, i don't have any copies of these plants to run :(

the good news is that i've got new to x bmr bx1 beans and plenty more of the pr x a seeds to work with.

to x bmr = a very exotic, mysterious, and lovely fragrance fills the room when the jar is cracked. sweet dark fruit, anise, and some other herbal notes, maybe basil or rosemary. think of a baked plum dressed in herbs and spices. the high is deep and relaxing, starting at the brain stem and sending out warmth throughout the body to the tips of the fingers and toes. if you are in pain and haven't been able to get comfortable in any position, a few tokes of this and you'll be reclining on the nearest horizontal surface within ten minutes, satisfied grin included. the fragrance translates to the palate, leaving a pleasant aftertaste in the mouth. buds are dark and extremely dense and sticky. the only thing i'll do differently next time is let this plant go as long as i can stand. a few more weeks will only multiply the warm, pleasant, narcotic effects of this gem.

pr x a 4 = this is a dream to smoke. EXTREMELY skunky with a sour backbone and a hint of woody/incense haziness. the buds look very hazy to me, clearly defined calyxes stacked in neat foxtails. shimmers with resin. spongy buds that are neither dense nor airy. it's only been in the jar for a few days, but it's already smoking so smoothly. the flavor is THICK and stays in my mouth for hours after smoking. i hesitate to eat or drink anything afterwards because it's that delicious. high is pulling me up from my brows. hints of third eye potential. i'll have to experiment more with the ceiling potential after it cures some more.

the pr x a 3 is a lovely plant too. i just finished a joint and it is very potent, nice flavor, very similar look, smell, and high as #4. only falls to second place when compared to her sister.

the cherryhazes are both a bit disappointing in the smoke category so far---perhaps because i LOVED them as plants. i'll let the buds cure some more and smoke them again before i write them off. my initial impressions were disappointment that their lovely scents during the flowering phase are not present in this early cure stage. same goes for flavor. i do hope some of that returns after another month or two of jar time. the high is also a little lackluster at this point. i likely could have let both of these gals go another few weeks.