What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headstash RdWc setup

I use Not a chiller but I use extra air/surface area and Lots of Bennies... But really my best Non-chiller set-up is letting the nightime cool to 64. But then I end up with a 15+ differential... Not sure how bad that is...

Hiddenjems

I use Not a chiller but I use extra air/surface area and Lots of Bennies... But really my best Non-chiller set-up is letting the nightime cool to 64. But then I end up with a 15+ differential... Not sure how bad that is...
I run my rooms at 72*. With hps the leaf temps are 5-10* warmer than ambient. My tables sit over reservoirs that are on a 60-65* concrete slab. My Rez temps never go over 70*.

I could spend $5,000 on a nice chiller setup just to say I have one. But I’ve never had any root issues as is.

Honestly you have an ideal setup. I am trying to simulate the effect of a cold floor by -- Like I said -- allowing Night Temperatures to reach low enough that during the day my Reservoirs do not go above 72.

But I am on a second floor spare Bedroom...

One way of achieving this is to keep my downstairs cooler so the incoming air from my exhaust /passive-intake Fan draw circulation loop, is bringing in Cooler air to the Floor. And trying to keep my downstairs temperatures below 70 Degrees!