What's new

Headbanger

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Headbanger

picture.php

Widow P

Good shit widow. Looking real good. What kinda smells you getting. Are you organic or salts.
Hi.
I use Lightmix / Coco / Perlite (70%/20%/10%) and the fertilizer is mineral (Hypro Terra).
The smell is very typical sour / diesel.
She reminds me of the ECSD.
Peace

Looks like something I need in my lineup. Might have to send my friend over to his booth at Spannabis.

Do it! I'd like to see you run headbanger. You always have great looking plants and your pics are always perfect. I'm going on week 10 with 5 ladies run from seed. I went too light on the feed this run just too see what they like. I have a biker kush pheno that stretched like hell and smells amazing. I have two sour diesel pheno's two that are a mix of her parents. Going to run them all again and taste them all before I decide which to keep. You could start 2 seeds and find a keeper!

TheBlaze

Do it! I'd like to see you run headbanger. You always have great looking plants and your pics are always perfect. I'm going on week 10 with 5 ladies run from seed. I went too light on the feed this run just too see what they like. I have a biker kush pheno that stretched like hell and smells amazing. I have two sour diesel pheno's two that are a mix of her parents. Going to run them all again and taste them all before I decide which to keep. You could start 2 seeds and find a keeper!

Thanks for the kind words KP!

She definitely sounds like a winner, and I love anything sour.

UncleBens

First time with this strain and almost done with my 3 females. Day 65 and they are different phenos with two of them being similar, many purple leaves and on the buds as well. I have not seen trichromes like this I think, on my slowest to turn plant I have about 80% cloudy and about 10% going dark but I still have about 10% clear that wont turn. I cant remember having that situation in the past unless Im remembering wrong.

Im using the nifty little USB 60-250X microscope from amazon, great tool. Its like they just want to keep going. Some of you say this strain runs 10 plus weeks and Im almost there but do you also have a fair percent of clear at the end ? I have to pull all 3 same day due to logistics and want the slowest one to be fully ready.

My cut of headbanger loses her taste if i let her go past 65 days, now I always cut about 50/50 clear and cloudy with no amber. The other phenos i had went a lot longer though.
Currently on day 64...

M

mrghost

Headbanger was one of my favorite strains. Sadly I had this one before I had full control over the environment (especially RH at night). The Headbangers were the only ones very prone to get bud rot so I never kept a cut despite the amazing outcome.

Now that I have better control I'd love to try these again.

My cut of headbanger loses her taste if i let her go past 65 days, now I always cut about 50/50 clear and cloudy with no amber. The other phenos i had went a lot longer though.
Currently on day 64...

Which pheno did you keep and which went longer. Kinda tricky finishing all different pheno's together. They all feed different at the end. They seem to need lots of calcium right to the end to prevent yellowing to fast. Next run mine will be getting more feed, especially week 6-9. What a great cross Karma created with Headbanger.

Dog Star

Veteran
Headbanger was one of my favorite strains. Sadly I had this one before I had full control over the environment (especially RH at night). The Headbangers were the only ones very prone to get bud rot so I never kept a cut despite the amazing outcome.

Now that I have better control I'd love to try these again.

You are right man... Headbangers survive when all other already
give up.. am looked at clones under a humid dome and HB showed
amazing resistance compared to all other strains..

that tells me they are perfect for outdoor here as we have in Automn lot of rain and humid.. think i know what i will grow this
year..

Wish also best for your run with HB...

:tiphat:

M

mrghost

You are right man... Headbangers survive when all other already
give up.. am looked at clones under a humid dome and HB showed
amazing resistance compared to all other strains..

that tells me they are perfect for outdoor here as we have in Automn lot of rain and humid.. think i know what i will grow this
year..

Wish also best for your run with HB...

:tiphat:

You might have misread my post.

In my case all HB had bud rot therefore I never kept a clone.

The product was amazing but the resistance not so much (in my case)

Dog Star

Veteran
English is not mine motherland language,am definitly misread you..

tough i still claim for those that i tryed they showed hell of resistance...

M

mrghost

I can say he same for my Cheesy Rider by Karma. They are in my room since 2017 and have been thought some ups and downs in the beginning stages of my current setup when I couldn't fully control the environment. I'm not sure what happened to the HB. I could only save one and it as the most amazing weed despite having had to throw the biggest bud away. Bad luck I guess.

I can say he same for my Cheesy Rider by Karma. They are in my room since 2017 and have been thought some ups and downs in the beginning stages of my current setup when I couldn't fully control the environment. I'm not sure what happened to the HB. I could only save one and it as the most amazing weed despite having had to throw the biggest bud away. Bad luck I guess.
Alright mrghost, i just bought a pack of cheesy rider tonight but there is not much info out there, can you elaborate on your keeper, cheers:tiphat:

UncleBens

Which pheno did you keep and which went longer. Kinda tricky finishing all different pheno's together. They all feed different at the end. They seem to need lots of calcium right to the end to prevent yellowing to fast. Next run mine will be getting more feed, especially week 6-9. What a great cross Karma created with Headbanger.

I think i have a biker leaning pheno, have a look in my albums.
They definately need a lot of calmag, and need a good PK boost week 6 for me. Flushed them for 4 days in coco and were starting to get signs of deficiencies on the buds! Potassium I think.
Ill add some pics tomorrow hopefully.

I think i have a biker leaning pheno, have a look in my albums.
They definately need a lot of calmag, and need a good PK boost week 6 for me. Flushed them for 4 days in coco and were starting to get signs of deficiencies on the buds! Potassium I think.
Ill add some pics tomorrow hopefully.
Thanks man I'll have a look. My biker pheno is nothing like the rest. Typical Og I guess with floppy branches but lots of sweet nugs everywhere. I also have a pheno that has a similar bus structure on a stronger frame. Big chunky buds.
I was vegging mine under some T5's and thought they went into flower early because of a big stretch. So I figured they were on week one when then they hit the tent. Think I was wrong. The way they are yellowing I'd say they are on week 9 not 10. Shoulda kept the feed to them. I have some ready for the next run so this was my learning run I guess.

Latest posts

Latest posts