What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

Dog Star

Veteran
Sativa pheno

picture.php

Orange pheno...

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
what kind of smells and tastes are coming from the headbangers from Karma G? Is he going to try and re release this strain? Got the Biker V2 on the way!

G

I think you'll be very pleased. One of the best seed lines I've ever run. Headbanger effectively ended my sour chase.

Plant M just over 3 weeks in the jar. This one flowered for 75 days. Sour sandalwood aroma, delicious flavor. Powerful heady effect with some legs on it for being so young in the jar.
View Image

Just a obvious question but what’s your criteria for chop day? Strictly looking at trichrome color? What percentage of cloudy to dark ? I have some on the way and should be in water to crack in a week to 10 days I hope.

too-dope

Just a obvious question but what’s your criteria for chop day? Strictly looking at trichrome color? What percentage of cloudy to dark ? I have some on the way and should be in water to crack in a week to 10 days I hope.

I look for a combination of things to varying degrees. First, around 15-20% amber trichs/70-80% milky. 2nd, 80-90% of pistils have turned orange/red. Third is the the leaf fade. When most of the fan leaves have a nice autumnal color or have died completely I know a plant is either finished or close to it.

nickman

Veteran
I look for a combination of things to varying degrees. First, around 15-20% amber trichs/70-80% milky. 2nd, 80-90% of pistils have turned orange/red. Third is the the leaf fade. When most of the fan leaves have a nice autumnal color or have died completely I know a plant is either finished or close to it.

:laughing: what he said...

I also like the hairs to be reseeding back into the buds...!!!...
I don’t really like hairy buds that much...!!!...

G

OK. I usually go by the trichs about the same, maybe not as much dark vs milky, but your girls look like they went farther than that. Its a sign of patience and when I get to the end Im like a kid at Christmas and probably harvest a little earlier than I should. I have always read that if you let them get to dark vs milky they are more likely to lean to the couch lock type buzz. I figured since its a sativa strain that pulling them down a little earlier would help assure the type of effect. Looks like not so much here. Good to know.

Earlmarne

And 10. Most vigorous female, almost most vigorous plant of the pack. First to branch out and start uneven internodes.
Super excited for her.
picture.php

Earlmarne

Going to hold onto 2 males that have stood out 7 and 8
8 impressed me in rooting first. Super fast, only clone thats ever rooted in a cup of water. Super bad ass branching in flower.
picture.php

7 was later to flower but is the smelliest plant in veg
picture.php

G

Too bad you dont have stickers of the Headbanger pic. Way cool. I would love one. Or few. Be sweet to stick on Jars after the grow.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I’m now in the Headbanger growing club. Barely.
My seeds showed up about 72 hours ago. Signature required stealth shipping. All good. I have bought several packs from Europe in the past from different vendors and always use the stealth version. They have always come In breeders package just hidden inside a CD or something.

Cannapot did as they said they might and removed the seeds and put them in a small sealed plastic sleeve with the end heat melted. Someone wrote “headbanger” in ink on it and it was inserted into a click type ink pen body.

I presume I have no worries that the seeds are what they say and not substituted with lower quality seeds, but I’ve read unsubstantiated claims of unscrupulous seed venders doing shady stuff like that. Cannapot seems to get top shelf reviews for customer service.
6 beans have gone from water to paper towels to planting in seedling mix last night. All 6 cracked and had nice root showing. Still have to chop and dry current grow in the tent and seeds will be fine in the seedling/clone/mom box under a T5.

I’m really looking forward to finding a sour d type.

You'll know the beans are what they say they are when you are faced with the dilemma of too many potential keepers. I had to go through mine a few times to settle on just one....then I bought another pack of it because I love it so much..

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Headbanger is some of the best weed I have ever grown/smoked. The F2's kick ass as well. The males are serious breeding tools. If you have something you wanna make better, use Headbanger pollen on it.

Earlmarne

Headbanger is some of the best weed I have ever grown/smoked. The F2's kick ass as well. The males are serious breeding tools. If you have something you wanna make better, use Headbanger pollen on it.
What do you think about dh og/ lbl getting hit with some headbanger pollen? I think that shits first on my agenda next round

Latest posts

Latest posts