What's new

Headband & Purple Urkle 2400w 24 Bucket Multi Flow Hydro

nice vid! good camera work too, suggestion for next vid: If u could rig some floros up, and wait for 'lights out' .. turn 'em on for 5 min and cap some AWESOME shots. If not ignore me, I've personally been obsessing over how to get my camera to take better pics with the HPS on.

Great stuff!!

--RG1

itisme

Veteran
SSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
this weekend i chopped 4 plants i got some pics

this is 2 plants, i got done in one night about 8 hrs of trimmmiing
picture.php

this is 2 more plants i trimmed in about 8 hrs

picture.php

Here's a close up of a headband bud
picture.php

Here some shots of the room 12 days into the flush

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

4 down 20 to go, this is gonna be a longggggggggggg week :) I think i broke 4lbs btw

Mist

Uhhh, I think you broke 4lbs and then some brother. Great looking finish! I love the colors on the ones in the last couple pictures.
Looks like you are going to be stoned for a while.

Happy Growing.

ICMag1

Great lighting set up man, I was thinking about doing the exact same thing. Plants would definitely benefit from the MH light spectrum, even if it is only 400W - though maybe you regret not going with a 600w MH?

How much is it costing you per month? What are you doing for cooling?

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Uhhh, I think you broke 4lbs and then some brother. Great looking finish! I love the colors on the ones in the last couple pictures.
Looks like you are going to be stoned for a while.

Happy Growing.

yeah thanks man i will be smoking good for a while now huh? :D

Great lighting set up man, I was thinking about doing the exact same thing. Plants would definitely benefit from the MH light spectrum, even if it is only 400W - though maybe you regret not going with a 600w MH?

How much is it costing you per month? What are you doing for cooling?
i used a CMH (ceramic metal halide) only for the first 2-3 weeks of flower to reduce the stretch, not sure if it helped since im already over 50w p sq ft next time i will probably use dual arc hortilux super blues (600w hps+400w mh in one bulb)

cooling is done by 2 6 inch vortexes (super sun 2 ac hoods) and i have a 12,000btu portable ac in my bedroom to battle the exhaust heat

nice bro, need an extra hand for trimming ?

yeah dude i needed help like a week ago head over hahaha

claymoore

im down to help if you need some. ill just have to bring some some beers and hash if thats ok with you. IM me or hit me up on aol or something if your serious will meet up at that place we were talking about...

fuggin A ! your shit is purple. what were your temps like the last few weeks ?

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
im down to help if you need some. ill just have to bring some some beers and hash if thats ok with you. IM me or hit me up on aol or something if your serious will meet up at that place we were talking about...

fuggin A ! your shit is purple. what were your temps like the last few weeks ?

yea dude gonna be at the smoke out tommrow hit me up

tommrow night can get back to trimming , if u want bring some newcastle and some hash hahaha

M

moses224

i WAS GIFTED PURPLE URKLE EARLIER THIS YEAR. I grow in 3g and pull 2-3oz per plant. Buds smell like grapes have heavy indica look and thick calyx. Absolutely awesome weed to grow....excellent buzz, great bag appeal and high yield... PROPS TO THE URKLE!

heres some of mine

i WAS GIFTED PURPLE URKLE EARLIER THIS YEAR. I grow in 3g and pull 2-3oz per plant. Buds smell like grapes have heavy indica look and thick calyx. Absolutely awesome weed to grow....excellent buzz, great bag appeal and high yield... PROPS TO THE URKLE!

heres some of mine

How tall do you let your P Erkles get before you switch to 12/12?

Fat J

OMFG! That was 1 nice fuckin grow - got my mouth watering... im runnin my first hydro system and if i can get even close to that kinda yield per sf ill fuckin nut myself!!! ^.^ what was the final dry weight? Nice fuckin job!!

S

stoned4ever

nice room.crazy grow. wish i had 2400w i could use ;) but only got 400w thats nothing campared to this !