What's new

Headband daywrecker cut

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
This is the end result of what I ran of the cut floating around CO. What do you guys think? I have some vegging outdoors in my greenhouse right now too. I'm hoping to verify and make sure it's the real deal.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Here are some pics of one that I have vegging in my baby greenhouse right now. What are y'alls thoughts? Thanks :yes:

picture.php

picture.php

Dollar for size comparison
picture.php

VortexPower420

Veteran
Miles I gorlt her and have had her for years,. What do you want to know?

Luckly you are using living soil. When I didn't and everyone I know who doesn't has potential k prolems and fight with her.

Me, a little water some MBT, a mulch and were good to when ever they want to go to.
I like 70 days. I have never taken them longer but shorter doesn't do it for me.

LostTribe

Premium user
This is the end result of what I ran of the cut floating around CO. What do you guys think? I have some vegging outdoors in my greenhouse right now too. I'm hoping to verify and make sure it's the real deal.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

So by looking at that ones development I suspect you might say it is more sour D leaning? From the density and leaf pattern.....not to knock it just asking for more info!

Lifebreather

Veteran
Here are some pics of one that I have vegging in my baby greenhouse right now. What are y'alls thoughts? Thanks :yes:

View Image

View Image

Dollar for size comparison
View Image

The leaves on this look a little thinner than my daywrecker. Mine has fat leaves, a proclivity to throw foxtails, super deep funk to her.

I'll post some pics of what I have when I find my drive, I switched computers recently. Might be tomorrow.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm pretty set on phasing mine out. I got it as Daywrecker Headband but it smells and looks different from other pictures and descriptions so I don't know for sure what it is. I'm more excited for some other gear I have as well and could use the extra space. Here is the same cut I have that I light depped in my greenhouse this summer. Out of all the strains I had in the baby greenhouse it had the worst budrot problems. I took it down at Day 65. The other strains were Sour Kush, OGKB 2.0, and GG4.

picture.php

picture.php

The Daywreckers are the two on the left. Sour Kush in the back corner.
picture.php

picture.php

Lifebreather

Veteran
I'm pretty set on phasing mine out. I got it as Daywrecker Headband but it smells and looks different from other pictures and descriptions so I don't know for sure what it is. I'm more excited for some other gear I have as well and could use the extra space. Here is the same cut I have that I light depped in my greenhouse this summer. Out of all the strains I had in the baby greenhouse it had the worst budrot problems. I took it down at Day 65. The other strains were Sour Kush, OBKB 2.0, and GG4.

View Image

View Image

The Daywreckers are the two on the left. Sour Kush in the back corner.
View Image

View Image

I've seen something very similar to that passed as 707 headband. Not setting anything in stone with that.

It might not be daywrecker, but it looks like it's grown very well.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for sure, looks good WDI

here is my daywrecker headband, shown around day 29 of bloom:
picture.php

^ she is really packing on the volume and buds feel hard and dense so i'm thinking she could be a good yielder for me, might have to keep this around whether it's the real deal or not.
smell is sweet and musky earth; not what i was expecting; some reviews i read about the daywrecker headband said the smell and flavor were not the impressive aspects of the strain, rather the strong effects; could be just those couple reviewers opinion; but so far the stank and frost coverage are not the most impressive in my room, rather the volume and density and how quickly it bulked up

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've seen something very similar to that passed as 707 headband. Not setting anything in stone with that.

Yeah, she definitely holds her own with the frost and nice development but I just don't care for the smell as much and the budrot predisposition turns me off to her. At this point in the game for me, if it's not a cut that I want to make beans with then it's not worth keeping around. Looks like you're doing her up proper Miles :good:

Lifebreather

Veteran
Ok. Here's what I got.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4339.jpg
    IMG_4339.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4597.jpg
    IMG_4597.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4566.jpg
    IMG_4566.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 23
  • general health zoom to see spreading of K DEF
    general health zoom to see spreading of K DEF
    33.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4684.jpg
    IMG_4684.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 24

Lifebreather

Veteran
It has a deep chem/fuely/lil sour funk to her.

Stinks fierce.

Cracking a bud should open your nasal passages a bit.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Yeah that's what I've heard she's supposed to smell like. This is nothing like this smell wise or looking at the fan leaves, bud structure, etc. I'll just call this cut mystery wrecker or something from now on :laughing:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah that's what I've heard she's supposed to smell like. This is nothing like this smell wise or looking at the fan leaves, bud structure, etc. I'll just call this cut mystery wrecker or something from now on :laughing:

i guess i'll be doing the same; we should call her the same thing; since we know for sure it's the same cut we have.....

"dayfaker"?
"fakewrecker"?

VortexPower420

Veteran
Miles and who dat-are you guys sure you have the same cut?

Miles looks like it from the get and who's has to many leaflets and they are to long and narrow.

From my experience that is...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Miles looks like it from the get and who's has to many leaflets and they are to long and narrow.

pretty damn sure it's the same exact cut :)
mine is shown at day 29, wdi shown finished; but yes same cut

what smells doyou get off your cut of daywrecker, VP420?

VortexPower420

Veteran
Greasy fuel funk with a little sweetness.

I have seen other pics you have of her and I think she is it.

Original Diesel, daywreaker, headband the list goes on for name.this lady has.

She is finicky. So if you fuk with her she does not treat you.right. lack of smell and taste.

Keep her healthy and she is the best smoke around. Flavor that sits on your tounge. The whole process of rolling a joint till when it burns tour fingers is awesome.

I have some.coming.down in about 2 -3 weeks and I can't wait.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how long you take her, VP420?

mine is just starting to have a hint of sour behind the sweet funk; not fruity sweet, hard to describe but it's not complex or unique yet.

thanks for the input vp420

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

Mine was growin in a greenhoue and his indoors. I've ran her indoors and she gets denser.

Same cut? Pretty sure. :)

VortexPower420

Veteran
Who- I was mainly looking at vegging leaf structure. On closer examination I can see the similarities in the leaf.

Miles- I take her at 70 days I hear 77 is the sweet spot. The fruitiness is very subtle. More of a sweet undertone. Where as the chem D is a deep grease fuel, the diesel is on the sweeter side. Your young flowers looked just like mine. I will try and snap a pic tonight to show what 56 days looks like

Latest posts

Latest posts