What's new

Headband daywrecker cut

bobblehead

Veteran
picture.php

Snype

Veteran
I've read every thread I could find on the Headbands. Can anyone confirm this Headband as "Daywrecker / Underdawg"? Or does she look more like the 707 Headband? She stretches similar to Gorilla Glue 4 and is the tallest plant in the grow besides a sativa that I got. She grows fast and can really bush out by herself.

She completely stanks of Sour-Diesel-Fuel. She's easily the smelliest plant in the house. I don't think I smell any Skunk in there and I also don't smell Pine Sole. Kind of hurts your nose smelling. It reminds me of the best Sour Diesel that I've ever had in 2005 from Western Mass.

This cut came to me as the Daywrecker cut but I always want to confirm things because you never do know. Any information that anyone can give me, I'd love to hear. She's my favorite plant in the grow right now out of 17 strains. I didn't even do her justice this grow and I still can't wait to smoke her. I chopped her at 77 days.

Day 53 Flower:
picture.php
picture.php

Day 76 Flower
She got a little stressed after day 53 and was in a small 1.5 Gallon Pot and produced over 3oz. I probably cut the nutes a little too early as well. She was also very cold at times with room temps in the 40's F range so please take that into account with how she's slightly purple. This was the first run of her. She's definitely a good yielder.
picture.php
picture.php

T

Terps

Man i hope i get a chance to run her one day she looks amazing..nice job Snype!

Snype

Veteran
That's the day wrecker I ran and friends run

Wow! I've been researching and reading over and over. I was pretty sure it was her after eliminating certain members in the threads who thought they had her bud didn't. Comparing mine to the members that were sure they had her looked just like mine. This is very exciting!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
never had the pleasure of trying the daywrecker, but I grew the 707 next to the ecsd for a while. eventually dropped the 707, and the ecsd...whadda dumbass. I definitely miss the gas.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Dont know wut cut i had, prolly the 707, but that shit was DOPE. Sometimes i dont know what i was thinkin cutting a lot of strains i used to run... oh well, they will come back if meant to be.

Anyone know what cut DHN has? im at about week 3-4 with her right now, Krunch said she was legit so thats wut it is but wonder which headband she be.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
afaik krunch said that the dhn is like the highest yielding og he's seen....not sure what that means in terms of which cut it may be, but he seems to like it.

LostTribe

Premium user
I love the daywrecker phenols in my sour og its so awsome total heady finisher....my go to.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank ass thread. I've got two packs of ghostnugz daywrecker x strawberry diesel. Anybody remember when these were made? They've got to be at least three to four years old now.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SO..... who is holding the cut still? it came to me and my circle recently... about to bloom her next run, hopefully i have the real deal