What's new

He smelled marajuania?

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
lol, Mr. PM? LOL.

Right LOL.. He's got me!! Had 10 years invested, before designer went and blew my cover;)

That's just reality. The police can, and do as they please. When things don't fit what they had in mind for you, they make them fit. I guess I'm only one of few who has faced the police, their threats, and paid dearly with overcharges, and civil asset forfeitures for my fourth amendment rights. Maybe these would be "scare tactics" to someone who's never been in that situations, but their threats for making me pay dearly for not consenting, and making them spend the day on the side of the road were not idle. I stood before every court the sate has to offer for possessing less then an oz., and keeping a couple bucks in my pocket.

Would I tell someone who was in my shoes to give up their rights? NEVER!! Shut up, don't consent, and get or have a lawyer on retainer ASAP. I wanted it to end up like that cute video on youtube, really I did. I wanted them to turn around looking all defeated, but it's just not how it happened for me..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts