What's new

He smelled marajuania?

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
If the cop had been pulling cars over in that area, and was still there an hour later sitting in a parking lot where he could watch traffic. YOU may have been profiled, he was sitting there looking to pull over any one that fit his twist idea of a druggie or what ever. When you said no to the search, Let you go cause he didn't have a reason to go any further. He'd have to make up some BS about why you were pulled over, can't say ""he looked like a drug dealer yer honor, and the judge say's bye, cause thats a pretty subjective reason for a traffic stop. Or your honor "I didn't like the way he looked at me from the other side of the parking lot". No law broken there. Anyhow good job on not letting a search happen.

sci-fi

Sometimes I question the whole "be considerate" idea. My wife is always a straight up BITCH to them. ALWAYS. Becuase she knows she get the ticket reduced to a parking violation. They always just ask why the attitude? Which she tells them she does not like cops. They always just give her a ticket and off she goes. Guess what happens to me for being considerate? Out of the car in handcuffs "for there saftey" while they do a fucking background check on for 30 min. and sit and fucking try to interagate me.

sci-fi

Sometimes I question the whole "be considerate" idea. My wife is always a straight up BITCH to them. ALWAYS. Becuase she knows she get the ticket reduced to a parking violation. They always just ask why the attitude? Which she tells them she does not like cops. They always just give her a ticket and off she goes. Guess what happens to me for being considerate? Out of the car in handcuffs "for there saftey" while they do a fucking background check on for 30 min. and sit and fucking try to interagate me.

I dont know ,mabey there like holyshit this bitch will not shut the fuck up and just want to get away. LOL!

Krusher

This is why i love stoners and this community...the story is written by a really stoned guy...then everyone else is comming up with smart answer and i lugh my ass off...and then i write this comment just to catch your attention!...you lughed...you know you did....No?..hehe!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
how about when ya get stopped the cop always ask where ya coming from, and or, where are you going ,i myself have never been clean enough to tell that fucker NONE OF YOU FUCKING BUSINESS but 1 day i will .

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I went long enough dealing with that feeling in my gut. Now that I am legal in my state, it would be kinda fun to be able to tell a cop to go suck eggs when they pull their power trips.

designer

The thing is... If you are clean you can look a pig in the eye and tell him to fuck himself. If you are dirty, well doing that will make it much worse IMH. But every circumstance is different. I watched Cops yesterday and the cop gave this girl a get out of jail free card (his words) when he had her ass. Cop did take her boyfriend downtown, but in my eyes they were equally guilty.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
First of all I didn't understand a whole lot in your story. But why were you driving around looking for boxes with an oz in your car?

But you're lucky. Don't push it :joint:.

mrktwiz

Lol, my buddy got popped smoking a doob in the bowling alley parking lot in '78. Neither the cop nor his partner knew how to spell marijuania so they wrote "green vegetable material" on the citation. The evidence wasn't retained and the charge was dropped, lol.

Beautiful..can I ask what state this was?

That wasn't a cop Silly, That was me trying to jack yo shit! You didn't bite on the bait, So I let you go...You pass! Great Job.

Right when I walked up to your door, I could tell you were really nervous, When you started talking, your little lip started trembling, I had the sudden urge to press my lips upon yours, in hopes to try and calm you down.. Not sure if you felt this or not, I think you did, But it really was a tender moment in both of our lives... Hope to see you around, and if you need any help moving, Ill be parked in that same spot tomorrow from 9am till 6pm...Please drop by.

I Love You.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
1)best way past a cop is just to pretend you never saw them and keep up your 2 or 3 mph / km/h over the limit. non verbal way of saying 'I have nothing to worry about' IMO.

If you stare down a cop as you pass them, its a possible indicator of fear or just stupid curiosity. Pretend they're not there, just another car, and keep on your way. Don't have a 'guilty look'

2) If I saw a cop staking out a location and I was riding with herb, I probably wouldn't bother driving past that spot within the next few hours unless I absolutely had to.

3) I always try to be respectful to cops pulling me over. Just straight up with them. Remember, you can tell the truth the whole time, but not tell the whole story. Just don't say too much and get tripped up. always refuse a search unless you like rolling the dice.
I usually dispute my ticket if i feel its uncalled for, but if I was obviously speeding i just tell them that I know I was being stupid and let them know why (wasn't paying enough attention, in a hurry for work, etc) Always get a the full ticket or something slightly reduced, but usually they seem to end up appreciating me being polite, or at least courteous, to them and not trying to lie to their faces.

its easier to say all this in hindsight, but really, no reason to make yourself a target.

designer

I used to date this chick and her sister was a sheriff. The sister that was the sheriff was cool (for a cop). Anyway, the sheriff told us that when she drives by a car full of people they are all looking at her. The one that isn't looking has the warrant for arrest.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
My first cousin is a county sheriff's deputy. I pulled up beside his cruiser at an intersection and laid down on the horn. The creep wouldn't even look in my direction. I think he's skeered of the job, lol.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
This one time, when I was in jail.
I met a lady jail guard and she was really cool and hot.

What a shame. Pffffft badges.

C

Cmobile69

Good info guys that's why I like this place! I have a prior that when the cop look up my record he would know why I have an attitude with them. Me handcuffed 6 officers kicking and punching. Yes I was foolish I will clean up my act.
Peace
P.s. VIKIN I will be waiting what color lipstick do you lick? Lol

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Similar to my stop... But when I said get a warrant, they fucking did... Then overcharged my ass for the hassle of it all.

designer

Similar to my stop... But when I said get a warrant, they fucking did... Then overcharged my ass for the hassle of it all.

Sounds like the words of a cop.

edit:

In retrospect I do not know this user and that was really out of line. It does resemble the scare tactic an officer on a traffic stop would use on some scared motorist to bully their way past someone constitutional rights. The reason for the Miranda act was to force cops to not abuse and lie to a suspect to get evidence by mistake or confession. Now they just use other equally disturbing techniques to get physical evidence. What we need is another act akin to Miranda for the collecting of physical evidence.

We have to always be countering them the way they think they have to always be countering us.

Latest posts

Latest posts