What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hbd and s60 in dwc under the l.e.d

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cheers every 1 but she was no way my da vinci (masterpiece) and led lights do stack on the trichs without a doubt

im having some major issues just latley with seedlings turning yellow on me im beggining to get really frustrated and its turning out to be very exspensive grrrrr

ive currently got another sour 60 and a mataro blue popping their heads up so if i can get to the bottom of my problem the i may put another grow journal up :)

take care yall

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
All your raving about those hydrogrowled has made me do some research, the brand new 50watt penetrator has my attention... Its small size would be perfect next to my hps in my cab... It would also make for an intresting spectrum.. ALSO the price isnt to shabby either... I like how its also a square shape, i contact them and they gave me LOADS of info about it, about 5-600 words.. So im already happy with the service before even purchasing a light... I hope soon to have the money to order one... ive had my eye on them for awhile now, i think its almost time....

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
its a step in the right direction

led lights will prevail lol whats the biggest concern for growers in terms of getting busted

1, smell
2 heat signature

carbon filter will annialate the smell and led will remove the heat signature so the future is bright (excuse the joke) for led technology