What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazeo´s Outdoor Adventures - Outdoor Growing Thread

Hazeo

Veteran
Hello boobs :wave:

...nice name by the way ;)

What do you exactly mean? do you mean something like waterhash?
Yes, i think i will do some waterhash, if that is answering your question :)

high regards
Hazeo

boobs

child of the sun
Veteran
you can use other types of plants besides the nettle you're using in the same way I read, things like yarrow, dandelion, chamomile, comfrey... other stuff too.

have you seen the sticky in the organic soil subforum about this thing?

Hazeo

Veteran
---

Hey guys :wave:

Yes Boobs, i will add some chomfrey (it´s name in german is quite funny: it means "leg-well";
due to it´s bone healing qualities...) as well.
Perhaps, i am not sure yet, i will use some of the other herbs/plants too,
but i am not sure yet-->if i walk next to them i will collect and try them as well...

No, i didn´t noticed the thread you talked about yet. But sounds quite nice, which one do you mean exactly?

Hey acene,

i am really happy that you like my show! you are very welcome!
I hope to have you around this thread this summer and autumn, and i will try to delight you further :D

High regards
Hazeo

---​

boobs

child of the sun
Veteran
Yes Boobs, i will add some chomfrey (it´s name in german is quite funny: it means "leg-well";
due to it´s bone healing qualities...) as well.
Perhaps, i am not sure yet, i will use some of the other herbs/plants too,
but i am not sure yet-->if i walk next to them i will collect and try them as well...

No, i didn´t noticed the thread you talked about yet. But sounds quite nice, which one do you mean exactly?

:biggrin:

here is the link to the thread I was thinking of; click

this is another cool one; click

:tiphat:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
This thread has all the keys to a great season. Impressive job, hazeo. :)
Your nettle reservoir has me inspired to do something similar this year. The less I have to carry in the better. Now I just got to find a spot as ideal as yours and Ill be set. ;)

Wishing you the best of luck. tagged. :canabis:

Hazeo

Veteran
Updatetime !!!

Updatetime !!!

---

picture.php

Hey Guys !!!

Today there will be some new photos and info´s regarding my outdoor grow...

...but first to the kind answers i got the last couple of days:

here is the link to the thread I was thinking of; click
this is another cool one; click

Hey boobs!

thank you very much for the links, i really appreciate. :)
This is quite a long list; i think i will check it intensively when all plants are on their spots and "nursing" the plants is on the schedule...
:thank you:

Thanks mate, you are welcome!!! :)

This thread has all the keys to a great season. Impressive job, hazeo.
Your nettle reservoir has me inspired to do something similar this year. The less I have to carry in the better. Now I just got to find a spot as ideal as yours and Ill be set.

Wishing you the best of luck. tagged.

Hello Trichosaurus,

nice name btw. :)

Aaah, it´s nice to read that i some kind of inspired you with my pond; last season i asked myself as well "why carry all this stinky shit trough the woods..." - so the idea was born

Due to the fact, that i can´t build such a reservoir on every single spot i started about 160l of "nettle-juice" some days ago...

Hope you will find some suited places bro!

Thanks for your friendly wishes!!

next part

l
l
l
V

-

Hazeo

Veteran
Updatetime !!!

Updatetime !!!

---

Part 2

oookay...

at the moment all the girls are still at home manicuring and styling for `going out`...
dancer.gif

unfortunately the oldest girls had a little too small shoes
- i didn´t like to repot them once again before `going out`.
...now some of them got little deficiencies in the lower
parts bcause the nitrogen in the soil was exhausted.
I had no organic liquid-fertilizers at this moment and wasn´t running after that soo much. but after all i had to
give them a mineral-nutrient-solution. They should be fine again, in two days.

particularly attractive to me is that this issue showed, that only the Cassessin didn´t show any deficiencies. Although she is the best matured plant from all of the Casey Jones crosses, seems to be the bearer of hope

Anyways....

Now you gonna see some photos!

First of all, a nice group-picture of the plant-bunch i germinated secound.
Just before takin the photo i had repotted them; the long thin stems of the asparagus-style-grown (btw: how do you call that in english???) plants were put under soil, so some of them look a bit upset:

picture.php

This is a photo of the Casessin, the one i mentioned before. it has nearly no def´s; a great nutrient-undemanding plant:

picture.php

on this pic you can see the deficiencies...
It is a Berry Jones, as well performing fine, except her nutrient-greed ;-)

picture.php

Following picture is a group of seedlings i germinated directly after coming back from 420-Cup.
The First Sativa`s i got there are in between there as well; i am quite excited how they gonna mature... you can spot them already now due to their hight; at least three of them...

picture.php

Yeah... i am gettin more and more excited about all the varieties this season.
i hope that is not too much, normally i try to focus on every plant trying to keep control over the whole grow.
We will see...not having full control but having a nice bunch of differnet buds is nice as well :)))

Ooookay, now it is not long until i can put out the first plants...

I think i will put out first the beautiful Casessin mentioned above, a LUI-cut, the best/biggest matured Berry Jones and a Grüne Hessin cut. About the rest for Spot 1 (two more holes can be utilised) i have to made up my mind - it is my best spot, so it will be considered well...

So far...

Have a nice day!

High regards
Hazeo

Hazeo

Veteran
Updatetime !!!

Updatetime !!!

---

picture.php

old picture; at beginning of bloom; here: KC33, CFP.

wave.gif
Hello Guys
wave.gif

Today a small Update....

Some "Good News" :)

The first girls went out.... i have put them on Spot1, from where i will report basically

following genetics were put in:
---------------
Casessin (3Plants)
Casey Jones
Berry Jones
---------------
Descriptions to the genetics can be found on the beginning of the thread

There isn´t much to say to the plantation itself, beside that it was very exhausting this time; but after all i have been rewarded with a swim in a close river. Was the first swim this year, still veeery cold, but sooo refreshing!
Ha, and quite perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect, we had a little rain in the evening
smile.gif

Okay you wanna see the pics....
biggrin.gif

l
l
l
l
V

Hazeo

Veteran
Updatetime !!!

Updatetime !!!

---

Part 2

....aaand here we go:

First, an overview over the planting-row, sadly i don´t have a camera with a wide-angle
so i don´t get them all n one pic...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The plants look rather fucked up after the transport...it didn´t took long, but they never like it to be packed in a box and bagpack... :-(

One hole stays empty until the "Grüne Hessin"-clone has grown a bit and is strong enough to go under sunlight and planted in there in a week or so; so this clone gets pushed the next days...zang!

further...
l
l
l
l
l
V

Hazeo

Veteran
Updatetime !!!

Updatetime !!!

---

Part 3

So, and now the girls in detailed posture, just to know bout what we are talkin ;-)

In the planting-row from below to above:

Casessin
picture.php

Berry Jones
picture.php

Casey
picture.php

Casessin (best plant so far/main stem cutted)
picture.php

Casessin
picture.php

l
l
l
l
l
V

Hazeo

Veteran
Updatetime !!!

Updatetime !!!

---

Part 4

I previously mentioned that i got some Manitoba Medicine (MM) genetics as well.

As i mentioned it is a semi-autoflowering genetic.....the MM´s grow now since about 4 weeks at 17 hours of light and one of them looks already like that: :laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

....okay, i knew that it is gonna be a autoflowering genetic, but THAT early???? - Hahaha, thats funny, but okay, interesting!

Funny funny....

Okay in some days you will get an update from the girls... hope they will come through well....

Have a nice day!
!!

High regards
Hazeo

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Great stuff man. Like your mounds there :biggrin: Also your centered style of posting makes for a good read.
peace

Hazeo

Veteran
Hello Rob547,

yes the mounds are quite usefull actually.
On the one hand they flatten the uneven ground on the slope they are standing on.
On the other hand they are very usefull for watering purposes as well as holding the water and warmth better!
It is rather a hard and time-takin part of my grows, but i think it is definitely worth the effort.

Hahaha, you noticed that i lay out my posts a little... hahaha :) thats cewl!
My aspiration is to try to make it interesting reading my thread of course, particularly because i am not native english-speaker and can´t formulate elegant.

Ah: I had been to the spot recently. Everything is looking quite nice.
The girls arrived proper in the ground, first roots should have builded and further new growth has started.... i think they should be out of snail-danger-zone now, hopefully....

High regards
Hazeo

filtr0w

hello hazeo!

the grow looks amazing! must be a lot of hard work and some stress to grow guerrilla style in germany. here in argentina we are more lucky with the weather and space. i saw you posted some comments on demians thread, he is a good friend and an excellent grower, you should check out his older posts as well.

good luck and carry on with this great work!

Hazeo

Veteran
hello hazeo!

the grow looks amazing! must be a lot of hard work and some stress to grow guerrilla style in germany. here in argentina we are more lucky with the weather and space. i saw you posted some comments on demians thread, he is a good friend and an excellent grower, you should check out his older posts as well.

good luck and carry on with this great work!
Hey filtr0w,

thanks for your words. happy to hear that you like my "Nò1 Spot"!
And yes, indeed, this is the spot where i do the most work usually. it is the best hidden one, and there is quite beautiful soil there since my every year re-freshing with good new indoor soil...

Word! Argentina is a little less crowded then germany. i am at least lucky not to live in a big city but the green zone in my area are well frequented with joggers, bikers and dog-walkers, you know...
...so it is quite a guerilla-action everytime. but i like it! when my spot is hidden, i feel safe and can enjoy the work...

ooooh argentina!!! i have to go there one day as well, i have some friends and a former girlfriend in buenos aires...
so i will be around there definitely...somewhen :)

But growin in your country would be a charme too! oh mate, i would give much for living there for half a year in a house with big garden, no neighbours and big plots.... oooh man, all this sun!
*dreamingaway*

Demian´s thread...yes, i will check his older ones as well...as soon as i have some time for thst issues; at the moment i am rather busy...need quite some more spots - many planting holes to dig on top of that :D

thanks for ya good wishies, hope to see you in here every now and then :)

Cool thread and great tips for outdoor growers. Thanks for the show. Subscribed!
Hi bogatin!

Hey, thats always nice to hear that someone could take some good infos for his work! cool mate, welcome...
thanks for the subscription :)
...in some days the show should roll on; the train starts very slow but it should gather speed more and more :D ;)

High regards
Hazeo