What's new

Haze Breeders/Growers....

xOOx

haze is a strain that creates a state of mind which lives on in its progressive generations..its the cloudy confused almost drunken state of mind of different degree and durations..

the floaty soaring eagle is the mexican

the numb tingly is the colombian

the tribrid is a match made in heaven, some more floaty, some more dreamy, some more fuzzy cloudy

but only one that the rest can't touch!

xoox

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I like this thread here is some haze i've been growing out, she is at day 45

hope u enjoy!

Picture_801.jpg
Picture_799.jpg

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like this thread here is some haze i've been growing out, she is at day 45

hope u enjoy!

Picture_801.jpg
Picture_799.jpg

This is similar in color to what I have. Did you grow this 12/12 from seed there for lack of branching and thus a single cola style? What size container? Soil? Lights? Nutes?

Thank You for adding the photo.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what typa batch do you think you have?

I am not sure the original origin of the beans that were passed my way. Most likely never will.

not the right minset to have

this seems to be the common response maybe i got high hopes or just still american dreamin

now tell me why will neva know

1luvbigherb

Reason for not knowing anytime soon is mentioned many times within this very thread.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
reservationlabs,

this plant is from a seed but I did veg her out a bit probably 3-4 weeks, she actually has many lower branches u just cant see them in the pic. She is in a 3 gal grow bag under 1000 watts hps. She is being grown in botanicare coco coir and I am using several nute companies.

main 4 products used during flowering:
DMG A+B
Liquid karma
Liquid Carboload
Big Bud

Then I will flush with plain water for 2 weeks.

If u have any more questions let me feel free to ask. Love this thread and more importantly i love haze!

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
reservationlabs,

this plant is from a seed but I did veg her out a bit probably 3-4 weeks, she actually has many lower branches u just cant see them in the pic. She is in a 3 gal grow bag under 1000 watts hps. She is being grown in botanicare coco coir and I am using several nute companies.

main 4 products used during flowering:
DMG A+B
Liquid karma
Liquid Carboload
Big Bud

Then I will flush with plain water for 2 weeks.

If u have any more questions let me feel free to ask. Love this thread and more importantly i love haze!

Thank You for the quick response and the detailed information. That is exactly "what I am looking for in this thread".

I can't believe you vegged her out for 3-4 weeks, I would of thought she would of had many many many branch sites and small wispy buds. I am affraid to veg mine out that long, except for the one I am going to keep for a mother.

Do you know her origins? She has plenty of root space, enough light and good nutes to keep her healthy.

Good Job.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
reservationlabs,

I don't know her origins im sorry but i do know they are from some haze. i'll keep you posted on how she does!

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just want to say for the record that even though I started this thread to find more grower and/or breeders of Haze Bros Haze, I am not a snob in any way shape or form.

I welcome photos and information on Tom Hill's Original Haze, Ace's Old Timer's Haze, or ect. I just want to see them and examine the photos of the different lines that are said to be Haze. If you have a fat cola plant with a little broader leaf like that of Ottoman and you were told that it is of Haze background, it is welcome here and I will respect it.

I think that everyone here really respects what Tom Hill is doing with his plants. The photos that he himself posted of his seed stock plants are amazing. The leaf on the plants so narrow, edges serrated sharply, skinny wispy bud. Execellent specimen.

bigherb

Veteran
Reason for not knowing anytime soon is mentioned many times within this very thread

i understand they wer gifted

my thoughts
i feel that its possible to trace her lineage

ottoman

lovely pics

damn bro 45 days ur gonna get som nice colas

ive got a kalichina goin n her top cola looks very similar to urs
but she has a very open structure n her leaves r much thinner

1luvbigherb

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reason for not knowing anytime soon is mentioned many times within this very thread

i understand they wer gifted

my thoughts
i feel that its possible to trace her lineage
1luvbigherb

Not because they were gifted but because the head of household passed away. I don't want to just show up to the family say "Hey you know those HAZE beans your family gave me, where did Dad get them from?". Not cool.

I am close with one of the son's though and in time and someday when we are talking about this beautiful plant and smoking a joint out of natural papers with a filter that his dad taught us how to put in the joint, I will ask him where his dad got the seeds exactly and if he could ask his mother for a detailed story.

C

Cinderella99

Reservationlabs: I'd love to see a jpeg of this haze from the mountain people that you speak of. It is prolly just as legitimate, but at the same time different from all the other haze incarnations out there. IME the challenge will be finding a true and potent representative of your type. You'd prolly have to grow out thousands like Sam and Shanti did and at the same time know WTF you were doing to bring to market a viable "type".

I agree with previous "state of mind" remark and that the term IBL should prolly be kept separate from the term Haze.

Off topic and at the risk of sounding like a kiss-ass, but I'll say it anyway: Rez, I'd be willing to wager that your SD development, in it's own right, may, in time, be ranked as an equivalent historical "event" in cannahistory as haze is now.... The sheer fact that the masses can actually grow it correctly indoors is pivotal IMHO

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reservationlabs: I'd love to see a jpeg of this haze from the mountain people that you speak of. It is prolly just as legitimate, but at the same time different from all the other haze incarnations out there. IME the challenge will be finding a true and potent representative of your type. You'd prolly have to grow out thousands like Sam and Shanti did and at the same time know WTF you were doing to bring to market a viable "type".

The new run is in the seedling stage and as they develop I will take pics along the way and put them up here. I am not a grow diary type of man that is for sure, but I will update along the grow. With Tom, Rez and Raco checking in I would be a fool not to get their thoughts along the way.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hay R.Labs......how mutch haze have you smoked in the past bro?...........why not buy a load of "Pure Haze" then you can compare?....id love to know the differences between

1) O`Haze from theflyingdutchman
2) O`Haze from seedsman
3) O`Haze from TomHill
4) OTHaze from Ace
5) O`Haze from Kulu

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hay R.Labs......how mutch haze have you smoked in the past bro?...........why not buy a load of "Pure Haze" then you can compare?....id love to know the differences between

1) O`Haze from theflyingdutchman
2) O`Haze from seedsman
3) O`Haze from TomHill
4) OTHaze from Ace
5) O`Haze from Kulu

While that is a good idea. I in my personal life these days don't have the time accomplish that task to be perfectly honest. Back in say 2005 or 2006 I would of taken on that challenge with on hesitation, but not these days my friend. Like I have said previously I am going to take a break of many years from growing after the projects that I am working on now are done.

I have smoked some Haze and have done a few runs of Green House SSH, but the Green House SSH isn't anything at all like what I have going right now.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OT1´s Haze cut,vegged and flipped indoors under a 600 :D

P1013190.jpg

P1013192.jpg

bigherb

Veteran
much respect in ur efforts

i understand and no my friend that was not my idea of finding lineage that would be heartless

i dont kno ur relations but im excited to kno that you feel that mom or ur friend will hav the story

this was not was i was thinkin but would be more reassuring ,i didnt even think it was an option you kno mans stuff is man stuff or maybe the story neva came about

my thoughts were along the lines of tracing hbh as to recognizing traits aromas growth patterns etc

ur idea of poppin the question during a session is the right way to do it

interesting you smoke j's wit a filiter
way b4 my trip to the dam i befriended a neopolitan man we call dom cheech smoked like cheech marin wacky like don cheech he rolls j's wit a filter seems to be a euro thing but u get to smoke till the last drop i like

interested to kno wat type of natural paper you use ?

1luvbigherb

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
interesting you smoke j's wit a filiter
way b4 my trip to the dam i befriended a neopolitan man we call dom cheech smoked like cheech marin wacky like don cheech he rolls j's wit a filter seems to be a euro thing but u get to smoke till the last drop i like

interested to kno wat type of natural paper you use ?
1luvbigherb

Yeah my friends dad used a filter and then when I would leave the Mountain and roll a joint it just didn't smoke the same. So he taught us. He taught us to rip a piece of the flap from the papers package and make a filter to be added to the joint.

Because of him I also use Elements Rice Papers with Natural Gum. Sometimes I even rip off the Gum and just lick the ripped edge and seal it. They are so thin and don't add anything to the flavor or taste of the Herb. It is just what I have used since I met that family.

REZDOG

Veteran
I've used "filters" for about a decade.
No waste,less mess = More Efficient.
I also use Elements papers & tips,exclusively.