What's new

Haze Breeders/Growers....

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Updated flowering Purple Haze x Meao Thai F1's at about 11 weeks.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Definitely a little heavy handed with the ferts, but had to get the leaf drop in check to see these through for another 6-9 weeks.

Starting to get a tropical fruit aroma.

yoss33

Veteran
Interesting and how's the aroma of the Haze 1???

Keep on growing :)

The plant is still vegetating and there's no aroma. It had a weak cat piss smell when it was a seedling, now only rubbed stem smells of pine. I have to wait some 2 months to see what the smell really is going to be like.
A friend grew Nirvana's Haze some years ago, it wasn't called Haze 1 then, but anyways I can't remember what the taste and smell were, didn't leave any impression on me, just like most this guy grows and dries.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Ace Purple Haze x Meao Thai F1 lower bud shots. These are starting to stack and frost up. A fruity/musty aroma right now.

picture.php
picture.php

Baby F3's of the above

picture.php

And Pure Purple Haze babies

picture.php

meltybubble

Aint had the purple haze in years,it was one of the few weeds on offer 22-23 years ago in the red light that and orange bud,the thai was good too.

Inspiring pic's,cheers!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Thanks d3!

There's a lot of volume of loose flowers on these plants. I moved them outdoors to finish in the summer sun. They are far enough along, where the extra daylight shouldn't have much of a negative effect. We'll see how hermi prone they really are but I'm feeling good about it and the sunshine is going to help them finish properly.

These shots were from a few days ago. Been outdoors going on 5 days.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
The smell is green grass, musty and spice with some fruit in the background.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here is a lower bud I took to look at trichome conditions. Mostly milky now. A few clear and amber.

picture.php
picture.php

I will start harvesting lower branches within the week. Upper colas may need a little longer to finish. In week 16 now.