What's new

Haze Breeders/Growers....

VanVulpen

Veteran
hello there,
i have four Haze plants from Seedsman, great germination rate, they are 2 months old now, one is a confirmed female so far and i hope that i can finish them indoor by Christmas :violin:i'm also planing some Haze crosses with the ACE gear, i have collected four of the Meao Thai hybrids so far and i also have an early Leshaze wich is all purple and potent :joint:...
my question is: what works better in terms of reducing the flowering time - to use a haze male or a female as a parent? guess i'm gonna try them both if i have the chance this autumn....

Tom Hill

Veteran
Hello, my name is Tom and I too am a Haze addict.

It's a sick addiction that I have kept in the dark for years,

picture.php

for when I am in possession of a good sample, all other smoke is shamefully neglected. :D

picture.php

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow. I am Honored and Humbled that Tom Hill visited and posted photos in a thread that was started by myself.

Great pics Tom.

lexxx

Hazed and Confused

Hazed and Confused

Well I have to add my confession too! The first time haze crossed my lips I knew she was the only mistress for me. She takes me to places like no other. I have Arjans Haze #1 and it's an iNSANE looking plant. Really enjoy watching her grow. Also have some Mountain High Haze and Columbian Red Haze beans chilling till spring.

1000ARMSofKALI

hi people, great thread reservationlabs:yes:

i must ssay you, kali is hazaddicted too:D
picture.php

picture.php

i love those haze terpenes...

amazing plant rainha ginga, as well as xyz haze, incredible yummy plant, im in love...as well as tom hill o haze, i hope rasjano chime in and show us his incredible tho haze, i hope that next season i will be able to run some pure haze, this season is without haze, i will miss you baby:kissass:

kali

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Just threw 2 haze cuttings in to sex the other day......
African Haze (Original Haze X Bushmans)
SSH2 Freebie from Fritillary seeds (<--- Thanks! Clubs will get a cut of this for sure)

lexxx

Thanks reservationlabs,
since you started this thread with all of the yummy haze photos, I can't seem to get haze off of my mind. I find myself doing google searches to see who has what. It seems that some (most) of the haze being offered out there is extremely hybrid from other hybrids that were actually crossed with Indicas. The resulting cubing back to the P1 stock resu;lts in progeny that scarcely resembles haze in structure, smell, color, aroma, etc. I am so excited to see some pics that look like the real deal. I'd love to get some stock that isn't 20 generations away from the true haze p1.... Can some one hook a brother up with something closer to the legacy p1?

Also having problems getting pure landraces for burmese, thai and viet namese. Also wouldn't mind stumbling on some African black magic or almost any of the 1970's pre-afgahni sativas.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks reservationlabs,
since you started this thread with all of the yummy haze photos, I can't seem to get haze off of my mind. I find myself doing google searches to see who has what. It seems that some (most) of the haze being offered out there is extremely hybrid from other hybrids that were actually crossed with Indicas. The resulting cubing back to the P1 stock resu;lts in progeny that scarcely resembles haze in structure, smell, color, aroma, etc. I am so excited to see some pics that look like the real deal. I'd love to get some stock that isn't 20 generations away from the true haze p1.... Can some one hook a brother up with something closer to the legacy p1?

Also having problems getting pure landraces for burmese, thai and viet namese. Also wouldn't mind stumbling on some African black magic or almost any of the 1970's pre-afgahni sativas.

I am glad that this thread is bringing attention back to pure Haze. I also would like to see more pure Haze instead of faster flowering Hybrids and hopefully I will be able to add to some long flowering, racy high having, vivid visionary blitzing, true sativa structured plants.

On a note: Be careful of the "Terms of Use".

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lexxx, Tom Hill should have haze beans available for Xmas, and ACE still has OTHaze. (Great job, rainha Ginga! :yes: )

That's where I'd zero in on. ;)

lexxx

Great Thread

Great Thread

I am glad that this thread is bringing attention back to pure Haze. I also would like to see more pure Haze instead of faster flowering Hybrids and hopefully I will be able to add to some long flowering, racy high having, vivid visionary blitzing, true sativa structured plants.

On a note: Be careful of the "Terms of Use".

Reservationlabs,
it's people like you and Tom Hill and DJ Short who are starting a "grass roots" movement (pun intended) among those of us who actually have a love and respect of these mystical plants and have a measure of contempt for the "dough head" mentality of exploiting nature for cash with out any regard for these majestic organisms. I believe that the restoration of the world's landrace and heritage strains is a task that we must all undertake to reverse the "rape" of the world treasures that took place back in the mid 70's by the careless "breeders" who injected the Afghani indicas into these sativa landrace populations virtually erasing many of the true breeding landraces forever for the love of a quick buck. I'd give anything to have just one more taste of those sweet, spicy, beautiful, airy Oaxaca buds with that clear and bright high. Don't get me wrong, I think there's been great strides made with sativaXindica crosses and these more commercial hybrids but many of these were done in a more responsible and controlled breeding. Let's face it though, nobody grows pure haze for money... so it must be love.

I do have one question for all of you experts that maybe you can help me with. I recently picked up some haze hybrids that are arjans haze #1 x NL5haze) x burmese pure. I'm trying to figure out what the desired results of this cross is. Arjans #1 is tall and has some other haze attributes and I don't know what NL Shaze is but I presume it's a Northern Lights x haze..... and then there's the real mystery... the Burmese landrace. It is difficult to find much other than a plant that almost sounds like a dream plant. I read that it is short, potent, spicy, low odor unless disturbed, easy to grow and doesn't like full sun (grows naturally below the canopy of the rainforests?). This seems to be the case of several other small stature sativas throughout Africa and indo-china. Can anyone help with this? I am puzzled as to what kind of diversity will show out of this blend.

I'd actually love to back the Burmese out to use for some of my personal breeding projects. I love hazes but I've always had an inexplicable fascination for tiny demure killer sativas..... maybe Freud would say I have Mutt and Jeff issues. lol

Sorry if I got off-topic

lexxx

lexxx, Tom Hill should have haze beans available for Xmas, and ACE still has OTHaze. (Great job, rainha Ginga! :yes: )

That's where I'd zero in on. ;)

Highliter... Thanks for the heads up on Tom's Xmas present. What are the genetics?... BTW, I went to ACE but they only had about a half a dozen seed strains total. They had some Vietnamese on sb last week but I let them get away from me thinking that there were more available.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reservationlabs,
it's people like you and Tom Hill and DJ Short who are starting a "grass roots" movement

I never in my lifetime imagined that my name would ever be mentioned in the same breath as Tom Hill and DJ Short. I am honored by you classing what I am doing with them.

As for your other questions about Green House Seed Company and their Haze strains, I personally cannot speak on them. I have only grown their Super Silver Haze. I have not grown any of the Arjan's Haze or Neville's Haze. I am sure with how many views this thread has obtained that someone can chime in and give you the answers of which you need (maybe even Fanco).

Like I said last time I ran the HAZE that I have it really wore me out. I do understand that it does need to be preserved though and shared with those that will truly treasure it and also try to preserve it for future generations to come.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First of the new run poked its little head through the surface. So after that exhausting last run. I guess we are off and running again. I guess we will know how everything turned out around say January 12th 2010.